Amok
Participant
@amok

Nice ink mate

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good Wardy. The line work is wonky in a few spots but great color. really looks good congrats.

Was this taken from his penis cam?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im not the only one with a penis cam?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;103594 wrote:
im not the only one with a penis cam?

I thought everyone had one

Panter
Participant
@panter

Nice ink, congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Very nice, so what is the 5% that is not going to be inked? Sorry no matter how good your imagination, your penis ain’t that BIG.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL! I like’em. They’re heaps better than some of your other ink ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;103592 wrote:
Looks good Wardy. The line work is wonky in a few spots but great color. really looks good congrats.

Was this taken from his penis cam?

Haha! one of the other artists took it mate but a penis cam was used as he was rubbing up against paul as the tattoo was being done! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;103605 wrote:
LOL! I like’em. They’re heaps better than some of your other ink ๐Ÿ™‚

I totally agree Arni, It’s in the same studio but this guy who I’ve been getting inked of lately has only been tattooing short of a year and he is already proving to be one of the best artists in there apart from Lee.

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Looks good, Wardy, you wild and crazy guy! Congrats on a nice new tattoo and for sitting through 9 hours! I thought 4 and a half was bad enough! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
msmercury;103628 wrote:
Looks good, Wardy, you wild and crazy guy! Congrats on a nice new tattoo and for sitting through 9 hours! I thought 4 and a half was bad enough! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks mercury! Yeah tattoo’s have never bothered me at all i stare at the needle in a relaxed way and actually nearly fell asleep when i got my Motorhead one on the back of my arm because i was lay down. But when did my 9hour sitting on Friday i got to the 8th hour and it just hit me the pain was horrible, My artist said it was because my body had lost it’s endorphin’s(apparently it’s the body’s natural pain killer)

56belair
Participant
@56belair

Dexter, Johnny Bravo & Motorhead. NICE!!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
56belair;103665 wrote:
Dexter, Johnny Bravo & . NICE!!!

thanks buddy.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.