Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well obviously it wasn’t the whole 9hours tattooing as we had a dinner break etc. but i started getting tattooed at 10am and left the studio at 7:05pm

Just to note there is another tattoo i had done as well but the artist hasn’t uploaded the photo yet it’s of (Cow and chicken and will post a picture as soon as i get it).

The red on the light color’s is the blood it isn’t in the actual color.

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

Lol Cool Tats!!!

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Nice work mate – how were you feeling afterwards – ????

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Was very very tired and tattoo pain doesn’t bother me but the last hour i was in agony. And the cow and chicken tattoo is on the bend of my arm so my arm is very stiff due to not being able to bend it.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

great work, looks real solid, nice!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;103561 wrote:
great work, looks real solid, nice!

Thanks man!

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Love it. Looks clean and as i said before the subject is awesome. Congrats!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You wouldn’t think he’s only been tattooing not even a year would you? “Paul Terry” Fucking awesome artist!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Little cheeky photo taken by Lee when we got started after breakfast. (Please note i did have my good old normal black hat on but Rusty one of the artists insisted i wore he’s Santa hat.)

Adler
Participant
@adler

Let’s see…how do I respectfully say, Wardy you’re a strange mf’er but those tattoos are actually pretty well done. Not bad at all. You’re really filling up quickly lately, huh?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;103576 wrote:
Let’s see…how do I respectfully say, Wardy you’re a strange mf’er but those tattoos are actually pretty well done. Not bad at all. You’re really filling up quickly lately, huh?

To right man i want my tattoo’s young and enjoy them. Getting my full hand piece on the 14th of jan and getting more done on my arm after xmas!!!

Adler
Participant
@adler
Wardy;103577 wrote:
To right man i want my tattoo’s young and enjoy them. Getting my full hand piece on the 14th of jan and getting more done on my arm after xmas!!!

You’re going to be covered by 25 and then be saying “now what?” But hey, what the hell?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Adler;103578 wrote:
You’re going to be covered by 25 and then be saying “now what?” But hey, what the hell?

Then I’ve got the touch up’s to look foreword to when the color’s fade ๐Ÿ˜› aiming to be over 90% covered by 35. If sooner cool ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Cool ink! Some lines are a little wonky but looks good. On a side note, that doesnt look like 9hrs of work at all, unless the piece u didnt post is huge and/or super detailed?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
yodaddynukka;103583 wrote:
Cool ink! Some lines are a little wonky but looks good. On a side note, that doesnt look like 9hrs of work at all, unless the piece u didnt post is huge and/or super detailed?

I have to agree and the other picture is no bigger than the others. I didn’t think it was 9hours work, he is a very slow tattoo artist but oh well ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.