i would want same font for both

lax7
Participant
@lax7

……….

Funk
Participant
@funk

G**** would look good, but Russel would be pretty rough. You’d be best off using a different text for the R****.

lax7
Participant
@lax7

thanks, can you edit your last post and just put dots thanks! i dont want my name out there

lax7
Participant
@lax7

it would look weird if they were different fonts right?

Funk
Participant
@funk
lax7;103136 wrote:
thanks, can you edit your last post and just put dots thanks! i dont want my name out there

No problem, pal.(:

lax7;103137 wrote:
it would look weird if they were different fonts right?

Doubt it.

lax7
Participant
@lax7

do you know what would be a good font for the R?

Amok
Participant
@amok

helvetica.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

hvae you all gone bloody mad?!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
kittykat200;103162 wrote:
hvae you all gone bloody mad?!

No I just thought I would try to be more positive.;)
And we could always use some more how do I cover this up threads.
:rolleyes:

lax7
Participant
@lax7

does anyone know what the font on the picture i posted was? was it old english?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

sweetheart, forget everything that you have seen and read in this thread, im trying to be kind here but these guys are taking the piss. dont go getting your own name in old english all over yourself! Go and look up books, websites and tattoo magazines, find styles you like, pick an artist who is top of the field in that style and then use their portfolio for inspiration (dont copy another, just get an idea for what they do that you like) and if humanly possible wait until you’re over the age of 20 or you WILL end up with a laser appointment in your future, this is both painful and expensive.

And buttwheat i know someone told you to be more positive but praying on impressionable youngsters is hardly the same thing, you should be ashamed off yourself! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

lax7
Participant
@lax7

i like the look of text on my tricep, why would getting my name on me be bad? i dont live forever but my name will, it represents me my past and my future. curious cause ive read other things and some people say dont get your name, why is that?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

if that’s what you want then it is truly none of my business to comment on your choice, its just that for me, personally, when i see someone walking down the street with their own name tattooed on them my first thought is “are you seriously that stupid that you cant remember you’re own name?” becuase no offence, but no one else cares what you’re name is so its not for their benefit! lol there are just so many things you can do with tattoos these days, just scribble your name all over a notepad or decal your car or something but when it comes to decorating your body i just think you should have a bit more pride.

but once again like i said if that’s what you REALLY want the go for it. but dont get old english, its dreadful!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.