lax7
Participant
@lax7

i am 16 and want to get a tattoo i was thinking 2 spots for this one. one spot is the tricep (the back of your arm when your arm just hang down) the other is the chest like below the collar bone in a slight u shape(easily cover-able) . i dont know what i want i know i want words and not a design. if you have any suggestions on what or a font it would be appreciated. this is to get more ideas going for me, cause i know it is my body and my tattoo so i will end up getting something I want.
thanks for the help!

Amok
Participant
@amok

Why get a tattoo at 16? You’ll just end up looking for a good laser removal clinic a couple years later. Why not wait until you’re 18? (or better yet 21+).

There’s NO hurry to get a permanent mark on your body, take your time and think about it for a few years. The fact that you say you don’t know what you want just proves to me that you are not ready.

Don’t make the same mistake Wardy and many others did.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;103113 wrote:
Why get a tattoo at 16? You’ll just end up looking for a good laser removal clinic a couple years later. Why not wait until you’re 18? (or better yet 21+).

There’s NO hurry to get a permanent mark on your body, take your time and think about it for a few years. The fact that you say you don’t know what you want just proves to me that you are not ready.

Don’t make the same mistake Wardy and many others did.

This.

And you already have shown that you are not ready because you said “I don’t know what i want”

Have a good think you have 2 years to think of what you want.

lax7
Participant
@lax7

all i said was i am 16 now and want a tattoo i didnt say how soon i was going to get it casue i know i need a lot of time to think about it, this is to get ideas going and than eventually when i know what i want and i am ready i will get it. im not trying to sound like a d**k, i should have put this in the original post

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s no problem dude, tell us a bit about yourself, what your hobbies are and what sort of stuff you are in to and we will try help you out as much as we can. 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Hey man you should get your name tattooed on you that would be cool. And maybe get some of those Chinese letters tatted on you. Or maybe the name of your favorite rapper. Good luck man.

lax7
Participant
@lax7

yea i was think my name on my tricep its 7 letters so i think it would come out good, and maybe middle name on the other also 7 letters but whats a cool font im looking for like a script but it would be like
N
a
m
e

it would be my name though, any font suggestions?
or last name same style but instead of tricep like top of bicep like strait across where the tricep one would be, last name is 4 letters where would a good spot be, cause you dont last forever but your name does it gets passed down from generation to generation so i want my last name somewhere

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get Old English script.

Funk
Participant
@funk
buttwheat;103125 wrote:
Get Old English script.

I think this would be best…

Funk
Participant
@funk

Actually, now that I think about it, what is your name?

Because old english only works for specific names.

Does your name begin with a D or a L?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The pic you posted is tiny

This is old english

lax7
Participant
@lax7

my first and middle name start with R and G

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go get this tatted up and get back here and post up the pics.

Funk
Participant
@funk

K… Well. If your name is Richard, I would advise against it. And if your middle name is Gary, I would also advise against it.

Ryan is another bad one. Roy is pretty rough as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.