HarrisAlanify
Participant
@harrisalanify

I have had a failed tiger tattoo, it seems silly, but now cleared up already.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Panter, mrchen, & Wardy,

Thanks for the feedback – much appreciated. Anyway, I’m supposed to work that day anyway and although I probably could have worked it out, I decided to skip out on it. I did like the image and 3 weeks ago when I first suggested it, I wanted to get it done. Since then though, I had a consult with an artist and his latest work blew me away. I decided that instead of the small piece I was planning with him, I’m going to postpone a few months and get something 2-3x that size. Then I decided to expand another piece I’m getting done in March. Long story short, I realized that I would rather have larger pieces or smaller pieces that can be connected somehow and I don’t want to get something that’s going to limit my future options too much.

Panter
Participant
@panter
D3FiANC3;99644 wrote:
Panter, mrchen, & Wardy,

Thanks for the feedback – much appreciated. Anyway, I’m supposed to work that day anyway and although I probably could have worked it out, I decided to skip out on it. I did like the image and 3 weeks ago when I first suggested it, I wanted to get it done. Since then though, I had a consult with an artist and his latest work blew me away. I decided that instead of the small piece I was planning with him, I’m going to postpone a few months and get something 2-3x that size. Then I decided to expand another piece I’m getting done in March. Long story short, I realized that I would rather have larger pieces or smaller pieces that can be connected somehow and I don’t want to get something that’s going to limit my future options too much.

Good choice 😀

Adler
Participant
@adler
D3FiANC3;99644 wrote:
Panter, mrchen, & Wardy,

Probably a good choice. Which artists are you looking at?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

sweet, I like bogger work, wish I had the skin Id sit for some too, I have so many ideas still but no place to put them, we must be careful with our space, believe it or not, you will run out!

Alot of younger artists, up and coming, friends of friends want to give me a piece, I cant do it, cant spare the space

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;99667 wrote:
sweet, I like bogger work, wish I had the skin Id sit for some too, I have so many ideas still but no place to put them, we must be careful with our space, believe it or not, you will run out!

Alot of younger artists, up and coming, friends of friends want to give me a piece, I cant do it, cant spare the space

let’s see your ink because there is none in your album?

Panter
Participant
@panter
Wardy;99670 wrote:
let’s see your ink because there is none in your album?

His albums full of top quality ink, maybe worth clearing your cache and logging back in?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;99657 wrote:
Probably a good choice. Which artists are you looking at?

I’ve got a spot booked with Shane O’Neill in the spring and then I’m planning something bigger with Caesar in the first half of year. Caesar is working on some incredible stuff that isn’t in his portfolio yet and after seeing it, I really want to provide him with some more ideas (and more skin) and let him run with it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

to be honest thinking about it i think a lot of my tattoo’s will be random and have a funny side to them appart from the ones im dedicating to my family and a few more i have planned.

Panter;99673 wrote:
His albums full of top quality ink, maybe worth clearing your cache and logging back in?

Oh i didn’t know that was actually he’s ink my bad, yeah that ink is awesome.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.