young-lecky
Participant
@young-lecky

What random/stupid tattos have you got? (post up your pics)

I personally dont have any but i seen one on googls of a pile of dots and numbers and it turned out to be a dot-to-dot of a giraffe which made me giggle lol

So let me see yours 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I have a selection, i sure do love my little stupid tattoo’s.

A personal joke between me and 3 friends who all have it on the same finger.

I like this because i thought of the design in under 5minutes and to this day i still think It’s fucking awesome.

And of course this legend speak’s for himself.

Me and some friends are really close friends with the tattoo artists at our local studio and one thing led to another.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my son loves spongebob, I told him I didnt think patrick and spongebob got along so well when the cameras werent rolling, that gave me an ideaspongebob.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha that’s actually awesome!

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I have a leg dedicated to random tattoos after I ruined it with a crappy tribal dragon about 15 years ago. I have a “mom” heart, gooey bio-organic eyeball, an anvil with the words “black metal”, and a foo dog. Aside from the tribal dragon all the tattoos are well done. The “mom” tattoo was the first tattoo I ever did on live human skin and it was on me! It’s just that they were mostly done with little to no planning.

e910864a.jpg

27f72298.jpg

9bad6bf1.jpg

8b90ab43.jpg

f1b31fca.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Same as me Dave but with my arm. Just random tattoo’s on it because i ruined it with a tribal.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Pretty much all of mine are random stupid tattoos
This is the most random

Amok
Participant
@amok

This is my tattoo that is both random and stupid. If I ever regret a tattoo I’m sure it’ll be this one.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

This thread comes at an interesting time. I just got selected for a free tattoo from a decent artist, but the catch is that it needs to be Halloween themed (and the image is already selected) and if I get it, it will almost certainly interefere with future ink. I have about 1/2 a day to decide. 😡

Panter
Participant
@panter
D3FiANC3;99579 wrote:
This thread comes at an interesting time. I just got selected for a free tattoo from a decent artist, but the catch is that it needs to be Halloween themed (and the image is already selected) and if I get it, it will almost certainly interefere with future ink. I have about 1/2 a day to decide. 😡

Blow it out would be my advice.
Money comes and goes, just get what you want when you want it, a free tatt is only any good if it’s what you would’ve paid your own money for anyway.
Just my thoughts…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;99579 wrote:

this actually sound’s daft but i think it would be awesome, just get it somewhere where you won’t be getting future ink for example (bum cheek) sound’s daft but that’s what i would do.. Well if i liked the tattoo that is.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

My right leg is dedicated to whimsical randomness – of course, I only have one there so far, but more will come. In the meantime, I do believe my Agent P fits the bill:

agentp2.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I dont want a tattoo I dont care for even if it was free, been offered a bunch of times, havent taken anyone up on it,

Amok,
You dont like the rabbit?

Amok
Participant
@amok
mrchen;99602 wrote:
I dont want a tattoo I dont care for even if it was free, been offered a bunch of times, havent taken anyone up on it,

Amok,
You dont like the rabbit?

I like it, it’s just that when I’m a sensible old man I’ll probably look at it and think “what was I smoking when I decided to get that”

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;99634 wrote:
I like it, it’s just that when I’m a sensible old man I’ll probably look at it and think “what was I smoking when I decided to get that”

Or you could look at all the other old people and think “what fucking miserable bastards, i had a laugh when i was young”

you only live once.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.