Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;90711 wrote:
If you look very closely, fellas, right up by the camera there is something reflecting her image that reveals a bit more than I’m sure she intended. Look VERY closely. I believe that door on the other side of the room is made of glass.

HAHA! legend i actually wouldn’t of spotted that if you never said Dave! amazing find!

Odonata
Participant
@odonata

i noticed it , but i think its intentional , 1 she hasn’t removed it since its been pointed out and 2 there is a half attempt to cover meaning she knew it was possible to see it .

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Prejudรญcej are ยตUl hat fools uje for reagan.

That is a very bad font, but if you’re happy with it then fuck all our opinions (apart from those saying you’re hot, of course)

clay1680
@

Classic find rite there Dave, now i can turn into Crank-o-saurus Rex lookin at this pic. and the “W” in what is the only part fucked up, i think, but its different n think it looks alrite

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Wow. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I like lettering but that is probably the worst I’ve ever seen aside from shitty scratcher stuff I’ve seen. Someone has some fucked up hand writing. the “w” in “what” doesn’t even look like a w. Spacing is way off… it could’ve been a lot better. I’m not trying to be mean or anything, it’s just the lettering is…. just bad. ๐Ÿ™

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
imperial1904;90987 wrote:
Wow. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
I like lettering but that is probably the worst I’ve ever seen aside from shitty scratcher stuff I’ve seen. Someone has some fucked up hand writing. the “w” in “what” doesn’t even look like a w. Spacing is way off… it could’ve been a lot better. I’m not trying to be mean or anything, it’s just the lettering is…. just bad. ๐Ÿ™

pardon me for being the dunce of the group but… what does scratcher actually mean when people call a tattoo artist a scratcher?

C-los.p
Participant
@c-los-p

A scratcher is a pink unicorn that tattoos out of his kitchen and was never taught how to tattoo properly….If you want cheap quality tattoos and a disease, go to a scratcher!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
C-los.p;90993 wrote:
A scratcher is a pink unicorn that tattoos out of his kitchen and was never taught how to tattoo properly….If you want cheap quality tattoos and a disease, go to a scratcher!

thanks for clearing that up, was never quiet sure what people meant when they called somebody a scratcher. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.