Emilydoll
Participant
@emilydoll

Hi there y’all!
Just got a fourth tattoo yesterday. This one is bigger than the three others but I like it !
What do y’all think ?
It says “Prejudices are what fools use for reason” (Voltaire, french author)
Waiting for your opinions !
Thanks,
emi.

33wur06.jpg

hsl751.jpg

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Oh, man. Oh no. Girl, you are hot, but even for text that is bad. Weird lettering, off spaced. I’m sorry, your friends are going to tell you that it’s great, looks nice, etc., but you’re gonna end up getting that covered eventually. Sorry.

Emilydoll
Participant
@emilydoll

well I chose the lettering. I actually just gave the thing to the tattoo artist and i think he did a great job 🙂 I like it very much.
the thing that is covering my skin is kinda making it looks weird tho; But it looks better now – 🙂

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

i thought it said prejudice is ue hat fools ufe for a reason

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

went out with a ton of girls…. all with messy rooms like yours….

i have to agree with dave… i think the word “what” is a little off… the rest looks ok tho. any plans for others?

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
TheShepherd;90676 wrote:
i thought it said prejudice is ue hat fools ufe for a reason

haha i thought something similar!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Well, if you like it, then that’s what’s important. Not sure why you are wondering if others like it too, tho… Also, if you have to type what it says, it tells me you realize that it’s pretty much illegible as is.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

turn around

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
wardyink;90709 wrote:
turn around

i thought i was the only one thinkin that!

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
DOJAGUY;90710 wrote:
i thought i was the only one thinkin that!

If you look very closely, fellas, right up by the camera there is something reflecting her image that reveals a bit more than I’m sure she intended. Look VERY closely. I believe that door on the other side of the room is made of glass.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
dave van;90711 wrote:
if you look very closely, fellas, right up by the camera there is something reflecting her image that reveals a bit more than i’m sure she intended. Look very closely. I believe that door on the other side of the room is made of glass.

nice find!!! Lol they look rather….. Large…. Very nice..

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy

And how long were you lookin at that man?!!??! Lol all the same nice find

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

hehehe. >)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The tattoo is horrible. The body is smokin.
Great call on the reflection Dave

Odonata
Participant
@odonata

hey hun , i like the font , i can see where people get a bit off about it tho and how it reads but the lines are nice and i kinda like how its less in your face block lettering and flows across your back , however i do tend to agree that the spacing looks a lill off balance. or maybe even off centre as the first letter is so elaborated compared to the last . the sentiment is interesting and great if it means something to you . personally tho i dont like written tattoos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.