Parademic
Participant
@parademic

I think From Dusk til Dawn started the huge tribal phase, and that solid black boring spikes with a couple swirls is not good tribal. I admit that some is great, it’s the roided out guys who get the boring stuff to look tough that ruins it.

Plague
Participant
@plague

You see one tribal u seen them all… Imo. I think theyre kinda a “here and now” thing, part of the pop culture and i dont thing theyre gonna endure. Think 10 years from now wen ppl look back on the decade… “hey, remember Lady gaga, facebook, and tribal tattoos?”. Thats where i see tribal going. But if u really like, then get. Afterall u wont be the only person with a tribal.

PvtDonut
Participant
@pvtdonut

Yeah I see a lot of that boring tribal at the gym but I’ve see some real sick pieces too. I woul never get flash I am gonna go sit down with the artist I want the smoke from the wheels to turn intotribal going up over onto my shoulder and from the neck over with smoke entwining it. I just can’t figureout how I want it too look.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
buttwheat;90062 wrote:
Here are a few that look good to me

polynesian_tribal_sleeve_tattoo_for_men.jpg

Tribal-Arm-ShoulderDSC04324_large_large.jpg

22_sleeve-tattoo-designed-and-done-by-helen-porter_540x550.jpg

I like this kind of tribal. That’s actually art IMO, not that other shit.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
inkcastingNYC;90388 wrote:
“InkMaster” is produced by Original Media, the production company behind “LA Ink,” “NY Ink,” “Miami Ink,” and “The Rachel Zoe Project.”

In other words, it’s mass-manufacturer of no content and all drama. I wonder how this new thing will work then? Surely you don’t expect people to go all weepy-eyed over how much their tribal means to them because their dog died and they want to commemorate it’s passing with a nice tribal arm-band and there was no possible way the could have gotten as good a tribal anywhere else in the world as with the fabulous artists that decided to compete on your show?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.