kink5150
Participant
@kink5150
buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Nice man. did you use a gun or somethin home made?

strangersclown.jpg

kink5150
Participant
@kink5150

naw i have a couple machines but never really tryed any thing i used tallens ink

Adler
Participant
@adler

Sorry but damn that’s bad. I hope this was done in a sterile shop and I’m sure you’re a licensed tatto artist, right?

kink5150
Participant
@kink5150

it was done at my buddys shop thats pushing me into tattooing becuse theres a open chair so im giving it a try

Adler
Participant
@adler

So without any type of formal apprenticeship your buddy wants you to step right in and become a tattoo artist because there’s an empty chair?

kink5150
Participant
@kink5150

naw of course be a apprentice ship

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Not sure what i think about it to be honest dude, Because i don’t know what it’s meant to look like but it doesn’t look very even if im honest.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Was that tattooed on someone else or yourself? Either way, it does look uneven. The shadowing looks sloppy. I’m not trying to be rude.

@WardyInk, I think it’s suppose to be some kind of Chicano gangster clown.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Look like dog shit to me.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ugh. You’re not ready for this. Go back to the drawing board… literally.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

Maybe if it weren’t a clown, I’d be a lot more receptive, but it really doesn’t look all that great to me.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

You’re definitely not ready to be tattooing live people.

NickPrender
Participant
@nickprender

sorry…complete shit. why is a shop letting you “try out” tattooing? what do you have to offer that makes them want you so bad because by the looks of it you have no concept of design. this clown sucks and this leads me to believe its some scratcher shop. you dont know how to run your machines shown clearly by the shading. stop tattooing and start drawing. tattooing isnt something you dip your toes in…you are either committed or not. but you wont listen and will continue hacking up skin

Adler
Participant
@adler
NickPrender;87483 wrote:
sorry…complete shit. why is a shop letting you “try out” tattooing? what do you have to offer that makes them want you so bad because by the looks of it you have no concept of design. this clown sucks and this leads me to believe its some scratcher shop. you dont know how to run your machines shown clearly by the shading. stop tattooing and start drawing. tattooing isnt something you dip your toes in…you are either committed or not. but you wont listen and will continue hacking up skin

I agree completely…and whatever shop and owner let you “try out” tattooing should be shut down.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.