ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

So i wanted a certain tattoo on my elbow, the guy i took it to said it couldnt be done, or it could be done but for some reasons i should consider that it shouldnt be done.

The plan was to have it so the circle went around the base of my elbow with the points going out across my arm. I was told that to achieve this it would bump the price up 4x what it would if i just had had it on my arm because its slow working on the elbow especially perfect circles. And also that because my elbows a moving joint the tattoo would tend to not look right alot of the time. Something like that.

He also showed me what he had which was like some swirly cloud or something. He said this was much easier because it wasnt a perfect shape. Well im still intent on having my elbow tattood. So i have thought of this……….

My question is this, if the 1st one wasnt really achievable is this one guna be alot easier for them??

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go with a spiderweb

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

thats something im trying to avoid.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
ukansodoff;86870 wrote:
thats something im trying to avoid.

Why? It doesn’t mean you’ve been locked up or killed someone lol but if it’s a design you don’t like, that’s cool.

I’ve been thinking about getting a spider web on one of my elbows, just not sure which one it’ll go on yet.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, a perfect circle and perfectly circular asymmetry is simply impossible on the human body. If you accept the fact that it’ll only look perfect in one out of every 10.000 body positions, then I don’t see why it couldn’t be done.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.