Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Ok so im thinking of getting a south part sleeve on my right arm shoulder to wrist! i have been saving my right arm for a sleeve for a while now but i love south park and i personally think it would look awesome! 😀

What are everybody’s opinions on this?

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

reminds me of taz tattoos……………

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha will look awesome ill get the artist to proper go to work on it wont be able to see skin all color’s (bright colors) will look awesome if u ask me?

ukansodoff
Participant
@ukansodoff

i want to say are you sure? a full southpark montage all the way down to your wrist, i really do, but when i 1st read what you wanted and an image came to mind i gotta say it looked great.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

thanks dude! hehe i’ve already got a eric cartmen tattoo and i love it!

There will be alot of color on it will take months to complete!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Adler
Participant
@adler

Normally I wouldn’t ask this but do you actually expect to be that big of a south park fan when you’re older? Do you really want to invest that much time, space and money into this? Any consideration of future employers (although you’re knuckles are already done)? Again, probably my age speaking but I would think this may be a cool idea now but you might outgrow it in a few years (or maybe not).

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I can see what your saying Adler but many know me as a cunt, the type of person that doesn’t care haha. The type of jobs i want wont discriminate against tattoo’s im hoping to become a tattoo artist in the future if not i will become a body piercer.

I like to get tattoo’s that make people laugh i have had nothing but compliments from my eric cartmen tattoo hehe 😀

I see where you are coming from though mate 🙂

mrjellyfishy
Participant
@mrjellyfishy

you seem really keen on it so go for it, last thing you want is second thoughts, would be a cool project though imo, let us know how it goes 🙂

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Haven’t you already posted this and the majority agreed it was a bad idea, but whatever floats your boat.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
goldengraemes;87261 wrote:
Haven’t you already posted this and the majority agreed it was a bad idea, but whatever floats your boat.

this is the same thread mate…. somebody bumped it … If you looked at the date you wouldn’t of had to say that but

“Whatever floats your boat”

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Have you added this to another site then? I didn’t look at the date as I am sure I previously replied asking you if you wanted everyone to think you are the guy with the goofy tattoos? or was that a different thread lol?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Think it was a different thread mate, think it was the one where i was asking opinions on a “Beavis & Butthead” tattoo haha 😉

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Thats it! you should go realism caddy shack lol.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i have no clue what that means haha

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;85805 wrote:
Normally I wouldn’t ask this but do you actually expect to be that big of a south park fan when you’re older? Do you really want to invest that much time, space and money into this? Any consideration of future employers (although you’re knuckles are already done)? Again, probably my age speaking but I would think this may be a cool idea now but you might outgrow it in a few years (or maybe not).

+1

I still like SP at 33 but nowhere near as much as I did when I was heavy pot smoker back in college 13 years ago.

WardyInk;85807 wrote:
The type of jobs i want wont discriminate against tattoo’s im hoping to become a tattoo artist in the future if not i will become a body piercer.

Even so, it might be worth reconsidering at such a young age. My buddy wants his rock band to become his job, but so far it hasn’t been able to pay the bills so by day, he’s a financial advisor (who has to wear long sleeves to work every day). Point simply being that life often doesn’t go as planned so it’s wise to wait on certain things until you have some real stability in your life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.