6fthook
Participant
@6fthook

I’m planning on getting a half sleeve tattoo in the near future, I have a lot of ideas and the design in my head. The problem is, I can’t decide if I want my shoulder done or not? I’m trying to decide between:

1. Including shoulder, down to just above elbow.
2. Just below the ball of shoulder, to just above elbow.

Both will be circumference of my arm, not just the outside.

I don’t have an idea in my mind to put on my shoulder, as I want it to be significant and meaningful to me. The rest of it is very meaningful. Another option is to get option #2, then in the future if/when I have an epiphany of what to put on my shoulder.

I’m trying to find pictures of people with option #1, but can’t find any. I’m also trying to picture in my mind what it would look like and if it would look good, but I can’t picture it.

So please give me your opinions!! Thanks everyone!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If you don’t include your shoulder to me you would have a tattoo not a sleeve. So if you want a sleeve go for the shoulder.

clay1680
@

yea man definately with the shoulder otherwise its gonna look like OP^^ said just a tattoo on your outer arm not a half sleeve and it seems that is waht youre going for. but if you cant decide what you want on your shoulder and want it to be meaningful then hold off on that section and get it later or figure somethin out with your artist.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.