captured_ink
Participant
@captured_ink

Hi there,

Its seems that I have got here to late. Everyone has already given great advice here already.

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

captured_ink, you can still give your advice. I will appreciate anything! It’s less than two days to go and I’m getting nervous! I’m going to see the design for the first time tomorrow and get them measured up and ready to go on Thursday.

As with the CD thing. My tattooists boyfriend is in a local band so we always put their new music on and listen to that and talk to her about it and how they’re going so that’s already sorted.

Like I said….nervous but excited!

Demure
Participant
@demure

For mine.. (rib panel) I got really annoyed with music for about the first hour. I was yelling at the shop receptionist to turn the music off for a while until I got straightened out. My endorphins never really kicked in…? Or if they did, it wasn’t enough for me. I don’t really tolerate pain very well but besides that, I’m super boney. Taking any sort of pain number really defeats the purpose doesn’t it? Take your pain killers after the work is done. If you know someone who has Lortab, that might be handy.. haha That’s what I did.

And yeah… lickity split, no shit. Where the hell did liquidy come from?

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

I saw them for the first time today and they look amazing! I can’t wait to have them on back now! I would post a pic of the design but I can’t work how to attach a picture :S Help?

Only 16 hours and 10 minutes until I start getting them done 😀 😀 😀 😀

My mate is coming with me and will be taking photos of it through the process so I can look back and I’ll post them up too for you lot to see. Thanks so much for your help. Any extra advice to help me tomorrow would be greatly appreciated though

DragunRose
Participant
@dragunrose
winged_angel;65870 wrote:
I saw them for the first time today and they look amazing! I can’t wait to have them on back now! I would post a pic of the design but I can’t work how to attach a picture :S Help?

Only 16 hours and 10 minutes until I start getting them done 😀 😀 😀 😀

My mate is coming with me and will be taking photos of it through the process so I can look back and I’ll post them up too for you lot to see. Thanks so much for your help. Any extra advice to help me tomorrow would be greatly appreciated though

I don’t have any advice to add on your original question, but as far as posting pictures – you need to upload the pictures onto a picture hosting website (photobucket, etc) and then insert the link generated from there into the post.

Good luck!

NeverBSatisfied
Participant
@neverbsatisfied
Gsouder;65783 wrote:
I’ve never seen this written down before. I always thought it was lickity split. Who knew?

Haha, funny thing is, I’ve never written it out either! However, I think YOU are correct and I’m wrong. I didn’t even catch that. It is indeed lickity split.

Proceed.:cool:

Demure
Participant
@demure

A step by step guide on how to post pictures can be found HERE

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

To everyone-thanks for the advice. I have 20 minutes until I head into town and in 3 hours time I will be sitting in the chair starting to get tattoo’d. In 5 hours I will be done and I now can’t wait to have them done! I’ll post pictures up tonight when I get home and am back online. Keep looking on my page for the photos. I’ll post them up on the forum too.

Again, thanks for all your help.

I had coco pops for breakfast but will be having lunch before I go in…..excited but nervous now! Wish me luck!

winged_angel
Participant
@winged_angel

Hey guys,

just to let all of you know that I’ve got it done and it looks AMAZING!!!! I’m still trying to get used to it and obviously it’s tingly and itchy now and I’m worrying about sleeping tonight but it’s all good. I lived through it and am so happy with the results eventhough the planned 2 hour session turned into 4 hours!

Thanks for all your help.

Photos will be up soon

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.