hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

does Kat Von D’s hotness offset her doucheness?

what about Nikki Sixx, he seems pretty cool

nautilus
Participant
@nautilus

Joe Rogan?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you know what gets me………….tattoo artists who are supposedly some of the best with little or no ink………..for instance Chris at NY Ink, he shows up early first season with hand and neck tattoos, I figure the guys covered, cool, hes kind of an ass, but I figure its just the show…………..I see his photos in rebel ink and his small hand tattoos and small neck tattooes plus one tiger on his low side is ALL HE HAS

most artists I know are covered and I like it that way, also quite a few have been lasered and re inked, some are real hardcore like Russ Abbott having been lasered extensively and re inked, full sleeves, neck work, I love that shit, thats real dedication………….going thru that pain, time and money to build your collection with quality ink that really fits who they are now, thats bad ass

Russ has finally posted an opening for an apprentice on his shops (Ink and Dagger) website, it states the applicant must be heavily inked, it says to me that you have sat and tried to absorb, you have experienced the process, the pain, I think he is right, thats the way to go

bluey
Participant
@bluey

The simplest way is to list all celebrities that are not douchebags and the first one with a tattoo wins

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I was going to say Bam – I have met him a couple of times and he has always been cool to me

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa

I like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and I personally don’t think he’s a douche (not a great tat, but a tat):
wlskl1CR5GHl.jpg

Justin Timberlake – don’t like his music (my preference is metal), but i think he’s a pretty funny actor:
tattoo_justin-timberlake_tattoos_06.jpg

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417
Wardy;102876 wrote:
Eminem is a fucking cretin can’t wait for him to die.

Not agreeing nor disagreeing here…But why do you think this about eminem?

SpideyFan
@
SuperDave417;104567 wrote:
Not agreeing nor disagreeing here…But why do you think this about eminem?

It’s called jealously. I used to hate Tobey Maguire until I realized that I was just jealous because he was a better actor than I ever could be. I am a Spider-Man fan who failed out of film school and resented him for awhile after that, but I eventually learned to accept that we can’t be as good as some people. I now work at comic store and sell his DVD’s in my store (well, the Spider-Man ones, anyway), so I figure the end result is a win-win situation for both of us.

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes
Wardy;90139 wrote:
Bam Margera’s side and arm tattoo’s are pretty awesome not sure if you lot will like them but who knows.

Not a douchbag he said?

Amok
Participant
@amok

I don’t think timberlake has all those tattoos. He was probably playing a white supremest in a movie.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Justin timberlake lake doesn’t have them tattoo’s it was for a movie. The movie name is Alpha Dog.

metalmancpa
Participant
@metalmancpa
Wardy;106720 wrote:
Justin timberlake lake doesn’t have them tattoo’s it was for a movie. The movie name is Alpha Dog.

Well that’s stupid on my part then. Damned fake tattoos. Now I feel a need to put a quarter in a gumball machine with those fake tattoos and see what kind of tattoo I can get.

willmars
Participant
@willmars

The rock has a decent tattoo on his shoulder, that design looks awesome on him.
_________
Tattoo Supplies

Lukej
Participant
@lukej

Trace cyrus from some band i saw on tv, i’m not sure who he is or if hes a douche but i sure do like his stomach ink.

liams
@

I agree, The Rock’s ink looks pretty awesome. I think it’s because he’s so built that it works. If it were on a scrawnier guy, it would just look pathetic. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.