hamsternuts
Participant
    @hamsternuts

does Kat Von D’s hotness offset her doucheness?

what about Nikki Sixx, he seems pretty cool

“Cultivating whatever gave pleasure to my senses was always the chief business of my life; I never found any occupation more important. Feeling that I was born for the sex opposite of mine, I have always loved it and done all that I could to make myself loved by it.” Giacomo Casanova
nautilus
Participant
    @nautilus

Joe Rogan?

mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

you know what gets me………….tattoo artists who are supposedly some of the best with little or no ink………..for instance Chris at NY Ink, he shows up early first season with hand and neck tattoos, I figure the guys covered, cool, hes kind of an ass, but I figure its just the show…………..I see his photos in rebel ink and his small hand tattoos and small neck tattooes plus one tiger on his low side is ALL HE HAS

most artists I know are covered and I like it that way, also quite a few have been lasered and re inked, some are real hardcore like Russ Abbott having been lasered extensively and re inked, full sleeves, neck work, I love that shit, thats real dedication………….going thru that pain, time and money to build your collection with quality ink that really fits who they are now, thats bad ass

Russ has finally posted an opening for an apprentice on his shops (Ink and Dagger) website, it states the applicant must be heavily inked, it says to me that you have sat and tried to absorb, you have experienced the process, the pain, I think he is right, thats the way to go

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
bluey
Participant
    @bluey

The simplest way is to list all celebrities that are not douchebags and the first one with a tattoo wins

Aussie_Al
Participant
    @aussie_al

I was going to say Bam – I have met him a couple of times and he has always been cool to me

metalmancpa
Participant
    @metalmancpa

I like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and I personally don’t think he’s a douche (not a great tat, but a tat):
wlskl1CR5GHl.jpg

Justin Timberlake – don’t like his music (my preference is metal), but i think he’s a pretty funny actor:
tattoo_justin-timberlake_tattoos_06.jpg

SuperDave417
Participant
    @superdave417
Wardy;102876 wrote:
Eminem is a fucking cretin can’t wait for him to die.

Not agreeing nor disagreeing here…But why do you think this about eminem?