Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
liams;113555 wrote:
I agree, The Rock’s ink looks pretty awesome. I think it’s because he’s so built that it works. If it were on a scrawnier guy, it would just look pathetic. 🙂

yeah you are totally correct there

JakeArcher
Participant
@jakearcher

Trace cyrus’s is one of the sickest stomach pieces ive seen

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
JakeArcher;118347 wrote:
Trace cyrus’s is one of the sickest stomach pieces ive seen

you got a pic? let’s see it

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Aussie_Al;118350 wrote:
you got a pic? let’s see it

Umh… 4 posts up?

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
ArniVidar;118399 wrote:
Umh… 4 posts up?

ahh thanks!

totally missed that :confused:

Shuketi
Participant
@shuketi

Kyo of Dir en Grey has some pretty sick tattoos. He has sleeves, a back piece and also some on his neck and lower stomach.
tumblr_m711sq7vCU1qlnkplo1_1280.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Shuketi 120702 wrote:

Kyo of Dir en Grey has some pretty sick tattoos.

Who is that??

Shuketi
Participant
@shuketi

Singer of the band Dir En Grey. He’s had pretty much every thing pierced at one time or another, and has a lot of nice tats.
magazine_others_tatoo%20burst%202011%20setptember_00.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Still thats no help must be a generational thing or an Asian thing

cascade505
@

what about Tom Hardy? would he be considered not a douchebag? I know he has some pretty cool tattoos.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@cascade505 121682 wrote:

what about Tom Hardy? would he be considered not a douchebag? I know he has some pretty cool tattoos.

Um you’re wrong those are fucked tattoos

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

I really like CM Punk and his tattoos….I like how he’s a straight edge person and love that he’s an atheist…..His tattoos are so bright and stick out.
CMPunkTattoos2.jpg
coolest_tattoos_642_cm_punk.jpg

CM_Punk_HD_Wallpapers_32.jpg

via CM Punk Tattoo’s – CM Punk – Fanpop
– A Pepsi Globe logo on his left shoulder that inspired the names of two of his signature moves. It also became a symbol of Punk himself, who wore the logo on his ring gear in the independent circuit, as well as a slightly modified Pepsi logo being used as part of his TitanTron entrance video.[164] He got the tattoo as a joke, as many fraternity members in his school were getting beer logos tattooed on their bodies. Punk, a keen Pepsi drinker, chose to receive a Pepsi tattoo to emphasize his straight edge beliefs. The tattoo is also a reference to former Minor Threat guitarist Brian Baker, who had a Coca-Cola tattoo and explained this by saying “I like Coca-Cola”. When people inquire about Punk’s Pepsi tattoo, he often replies “I like Pepsi” in a similar fashion.
– The words “Straight Edge” are spelled out on Punk’s stomach. This is one of his oldest tattoos; he has referred to it as his identity.
– A sleeve tattoo on his left arm that reads “luck is for losers” and features numerous good luck symbols, including a rabbit’s foot, four-leaf clover and a horseshoe. The tattoo also features four ace playing cards as a tribute to trainer Ace Steel.
– A tattoo on the back of his left hand reading “No gimmicks needed”, a tribute to deceased wrestler Chris Candido.
– A tattoo on his right shoulder of the Cobra Command logo, G.I. Joe’s enemy.
– Another GI Joe themed tattoo on his right forearm, mimicking the tattoo Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow have on their forearms.
– A tattoo of a rose on his left wrist.[168]
– A tattoo across his knuckles with the words “DRUG FREE” (“DRUG” on his right knuckles and “FREE” on his left).
– A tattoo behind his left ear of the number 31 with three stars surrounding it.
– A tattoo on his chest, the design of which is unknown, but includes a skull and a snake.
– A tattoo of a dead fish on the back of his left shoulder.
– A tattoo on the back of his hand with the logo of the now defunct rock band, Rocket from the Crypt.
– A tattoo of the Gill-man from The Creature from the Black Lagoon on the inside of his left bicep.

I love all of the skulls in Randy Orton’s sleeves….there’s so much movement on tv I can’t make the rest of it out (not very good photos on google either, ugh) but now looking at this picture on his left arm I see the bird and the flowers, that’s really cool
6612_900.png

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Yodanokakakkakka!?

Swansoda
Participant
@swansoda

huh? what on earth does that mean?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@Swansoda 137508 wrote:

huh? what on earth does that mean?

He is a famous guy on these forums with cool tattoos 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.