Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Her tits could be bigger.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Haha… Is the tattoo good tho ? I’m debating whether to get something over the top of it ?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I didn’t think it was finished. It could be touched up in a few weeks.

It’s not real bad. It can be saved.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Her right arm and hand are off and something is wrong with her upper lip/mouth. Let it heal up before you pass judgement on it.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Thanks… So im not booked in till october now… so ill leave it till then let it heal etc… but when i go back, What should i say to him ? As i dont want my sleeve fucked up because of this. I think it looks worse on the pictures than it actually does….. Im just hoping it looks tons better once all the petal/vines and shading are finished.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Looks slightly off in some places to me as well, but again; This is a very fresh tattoo! I know tons of artists who put a ton of black in their work, which will make it look dark or somehow how at first, but in a few months when it heals up properly, you’ll have a very nice tattoo that will also stand time and not fade away 🙂

Everything else looks great though! If its the same artist, I doubt the fucked up too much! 🙂

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Thanks poxphobia, I really hope he hasn’t screwed up.. And yes it’s the same artist, what do you think needs improving on it ? As I will mention it too him and get him too fix it. Feeling pretty annoyed but those pictures wernt the best…. 2 hrs and £140 that pin up girl cost! ;(

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I’m not quite sure! It looks very dark at the moment, and I’m thinking that’s just it. I see quite a bit of white in there, so I’m thinking there is a plan.
    No need to be annoyed or sad, it’s a good tattoo! Let it heal up, and it will probably turn into a great tattoo! Your sleeve is a work in progress, and it can be hard to see where its going sometimes during. But just sit it out and don’t worry about it!
    If something is wrong, it shouldn’t be very hard to fix up when you go back! 🙂 He sure hasn’t screwed up, I can tell you right now its not that bad.
    And £140 ? Wow. I need to go more to other countries to get tattooed, would’ve charged three times that here!!

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Thanks 🙂 I really hope so m but like you said its only two days old… The artist said he’s going to carry on up the arm with the petal vines and have some libra scales and tripple aces… Maybe I shouldn’t of had the pin up girl… Oh well just have to see how it goes … I will add some more pics soon see if there’s any difference! If anyone has any good ideas for my top half and around the pin up girl feel free to share them 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@buttwheat 129911 wrote:

Her right arm and hand are off and something is wrong with her upper lip/mouth. Let it heal up before you pass judgement on it.

And she is really flat chested for a pin-up. She needs bigger boobies. 😀

I don’t think this is going to ruin your sleeve, but ask him to fix it up a little when you go back in October.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You really shouldn’t have to ask him to fix it, He will probably just look at it and say “oh we have to fix that do you mind?”

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Well i hope so as i dont want crap art on my arm haha… Thinking of going with the pin up girl theme at the top of my arm now…makes sense haha

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Ok my tattoo artist has just phoned me up he’s got a cancellation next saturday for 4 hours so ive taken that, So as i stated in a previous reply im going to go with a theme in the background of the pin up girl… So any good ideas/suggestions would be much apprechiated :). On another note its been 4 days since i had my pin up girl done and has started to peel… but as it peels its becoming a lighter shade which is good as it was very dark at first… But all in all i want some good ideas to make this sleeve look the best it can haha. cheers

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

P.S
    What should i say about the pin up girl if he doesnt automaticially sort it out… whats the best way to mention it without pissing him off in the process ? i dont thk he could make the boobs any bigger but maybe something else can be fixed. thanks

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@DannyT28 130027 wrote:

P.S
    What should i say about the pin up girl if he doesnt automaticially sort it out… whats the best way to mention it without pissing him off in the process ? i dont thk he could make the boobs any bigger but maybe something else can be fixed. thanks

Grab him by the scruff of the neck and say “Sort out my tattoo motherfucker or die” 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.