@call_me_lola

@DannyT28 124602 wrote:

Ok so far I’m just going with this:-

Triple Aces
    Gran portrait
    Libra scales
    Rose – stalk n leaves
    Pocket watch

Just need to make it all look good together ?

I think you have picked a good artist and you should give him this list and let him run with it. I bet he comes up with something amazing. I find that if I just give them the concept and let them have free reign I end up with a tattoo that is so different than I pictured and somehow exactly what I wanted, only WAY WAY BETTER. (this will only work if it is a good artist because a crap tattooer can only do crap tattoos regardless of what amazing ideas you have)

Good luck to you, wanna see pics when it’s done for sure.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

This is exactly what I’m going to do call me Lola …. Good idea ? So you like his work then ? ๐Ÿ™‚

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Does anyone here have or like the day of the dead tattoos ? Are they mainly for women ?

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@DannyT28 124691 wrote:

Does anyone here have or like the day of the dead tattoos ? Are they mainly for women ?

They have been done to death but if they are ultra good ones, I like them. Check out Alex De Pase new one he just did.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Alex de pases work is very similar to nikko hurtado’s work…. Now I’d love a tattoo of either of these two artists ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Yeah they are super played out. But if done well, anything can look good. The one that Khan just posted on his fb is insane.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@yodaddynukka 124729 wrote:

Yeah they are super played out. But if done well, anything can look good. The one that Khan just posted on his fb is insane.

I like mine “well done”, please. ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh – and yes to what PeterPoose said, and yes to what YoDaddayNukka said, and HELL YES to wanting pieces from Nikko Hurtado and Alex de Pase.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@yodaddynukka 124729 wrote:

Yep saw it, it is!

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Hi guys ill be goin in for my first session tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚ 2.5 hrs so I will keep you all updated… Really looking forward to it. Do you think it will look better in just greyscale ? Cheers

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

you’ve got tons of time to figure out all the things you want! A sleeve takes time anyways, and you can figure it out as you go ๐Ÿ™‚
    I just started my second sleeve six months ago, and I’m having ideas for other things I’d like to incorporate in it like three times a day ;P Let your artist run with it, communicate with him about your ideas, and it should be good! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’ve got a day of the dead tattoo myself, and even though it’s been done a lot, I get stopped by people on the street etc every single time it’s visible. It’s well done, and I’m very very happy with it myself! ๐Ÿ™‚ And it can indeed work on men too.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@poxphobia 128970 wrote:

you’ve got tons of time to figure out all the things you want! A sleeve takes time anyways, and you can figure it out as you go ๐Ÿ™‚
    I just started my second sleeve six months ago, and I’m having ideas for other things I’d like to incorporate in it like three times a day ;P Let your artist run with it, communicate with him about your ideas, and it should be good! ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’ve got a day of the dead tattoo myself, and even though it’s been done a lot, I get stopped by people on the street etc every single time it’s visible. It’s well done, and I’m very very happy with it myself! ๐Ÿ™‚ And it can indeed work on men too.

I did my whole sleeve in a week but yeah most people take their time ๐Ÿ™‚

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 128971 wrote:

I did my whole sleeve in a week but yeah most people take their time ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes. But most people don’t end up with a sleeve as FKN AWESOME as yours is, Peter.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@poxphobia 128970 wrote:

Yeah my one sleeve is almost 4yrs in the making! Still lots to go. We just keep adding to it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

To date I have 60 hours in my leg sleeve. On 6/20 I have six hours scheduled between my leg and starting on my right arm.

(since June. 2012)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@Sam-I-Am 128979 wrote:

On 6/20 I have six hours scheduled between my legs

Oh my !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.