Participant
    @sam-i-am

@DannyT28 124605 wrote:

Butwheat that’s a nice clean tattoo congrats 🙂

Nice legs too butt!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Buttwheat I want to put my face between those legs of yours. Nice clean tattoo butt!

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

Going slightly off topic here guys hahaha

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@DannyT28 124613 wrote:

Going slightly off topic here guys hahaha

We try to keep things in prospective.
    The eight points of a tattoo are thus: 1) Style 2) Eroticness 3) Crispness of lines 4) Sexual expression 5) Boldness of color (which covers contrast in a Black & Grey tattoo) 6) Location a) best placement to match tattoo style b) best placement to mentally stimulate the erotic brain cells (about 90%) c) best placement on nipples, penis, and/or vagina.and based on recent posts on another thread, in, on, or around your arse. 7) no text or tribal 8) Proper balance of traditional, new wave, and black and grey against those tattoos displaying heterosexual, homosexual, trysexual, and beastiality sexual acts.
    Do your field research covering those eight points and you’ll have a few ideas for great tattoos, or at very least a fun afternoon!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Staying on topic, get this!!!

flj5lh.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 124616 wrote:

Staying on topic, get this!!!

Oh! My!:cool:

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@DannyT28 124605 wrote:

Butwheat that’s a nice clean tattoo congrats 🙂

Not mine I’m a dude not a fat chick! just a random pic off the interweb

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@buttwheat 124623 wrote:

Not mine I’m a dude not a fat chick! just a random pic off the interweb

Awww bummer…

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Been workin on my “sleeves” for almost a decade. Im about 70/40% done. No rush.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

I’m in no rush to finish it mate just want people’s opinions on what I’ve chosen to incorporate into this sleeve ? I personally think it’ll look awesome… With this being my first proper tattoo I don’t know what breaks or makes them so to speak lol

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@DannyT28 124639 wrote:

I’m in no rush to finish it mate just want people’s opinions on what I’ve chosen to incorporate into this sleeve ? I personally think it’ll look awesome… With this being my first proper tattoo I don’t know what breaks or makes them so to speak lol

What was funny about this to make you “laugh out loud”?

@DannyT28 124639 wrote:

With this being my first proper tattoo I don’t know what breaks or makes them so to speak

What makes or breaks a tattoo or sleeve is the tattooist that you choose it’s as simple as that. A great tattooist can make then dumbest subject matter a kick ass tattoo, where a crappy tattooist can make the best subject matter in to a craptastic tattoo

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

The fact that I dnt know very much about tattoos.

I do understand that it’s down to the artist etc.. The 5 pieces I’ve incorporated all mean something to me anyway… I’m having my tattoo done by Danny @ HeartforArt in Manchester… Check his website out he’s actually sh!t hot at what he does 🙂

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@DannyT28 124641 wrote:

The fact that I dnt know very much about tattoos.

I do understand that it’s down to the artist etc.. The 5 pieces I’ve incorporated all mean something to me anyway… I’m having my tattoo done by Danny @ HeartforArt in Manchester… Check his website out he’s actually sh!t hot at what he does 🙂

Loving the décor of the shop!

The stuff looks good as far as my untrained eye tells me 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@DannyT28 124641 wrote:

TI’m having my tattoo done by Danny @ HeartforArt in Manchester… Check his website out he’s actually shit hot at what he does

Cool looking shop and Danny looks as if he is better then the average guy out there.

DannyT28
    Participant
    @dannyt28

@peterpoose 124643 wrote:

Loving the décor of the shop!

The stuff looks good as far as my untrained eye tells me 🙂

@buttwheat 124668 wrote:

Cool looking shop and Danny looks as if he is better then the average guy out there.

Yea he is mate very very good at what he does…. And whatever sleeve he does for me I will post progress pics ( how do I upload pics ) I’m also thinking about getting day of the dead full colour rib cage tattoo 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.