Dannym23
Participant
@dannym23

this is an idea i have, not finished yet currently drawing up the bottom half, proving very difficult. too many ideas. Anyway let me know what you think, its pretty unique and means alot to me. this is going to be my third tattoo. I want it either on the right side of the front of me, leading up to my neck or on the bottom side of the fron leading down my leg. its going to be a big tattoo, i want to keep the detail rather than scale it down and have it on my arm. anwyay yeah if you have anythign to say let me know, id appreciate it 🙂 thanks

hers what i have so far

6063549710_191e99c749_b.jpg
6063560528_dda5d3d3f4_b.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

You are a very talented at drawing and i love this idea. It will look awesome when it is finished and when you have had it tattoo’d. Can’t wait to see this piece as it develops well done man!

This is the comment on the top picture by the way. Not to sure what’s going on underneith haha 😉

Dannym23
Participant
@dannym23

the pic underneath is me trying to get the legs added on to the picture, its amazingly difficult after just doing the top half and being happy with it now wanting more lol. i may just keep the top half of her, add some smoking on the bottom fading up into the lady, then maybe it will fit on my arm lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dannym23;94689 wrote:
the pic underneath is me trying to get the legs added on to the picture, its amazingly difficult after just doing the top half and being happy with it now wanting more lol. i may just keep the top half of her, add some smoking on the bottom fading up into the lady, then maybe it will fit on my arm lol

Personally i think it would look a lot better on your arm going down to say where your elbow is it would look awesome!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Love tattoos having tattoos. Don’t finish the bottom just fade it in to maybe some roses or vegetation or something. Just make sure you go to a top notch artist to do it otherwise it’s a brilliant idea turned to shit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.