buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That has to be what I call cartoony realistic. Don’t listen to a kid with nautical stars that is going to be a kick ass tattoo. I don’t remember do you have an artist picked out for this? with this design you could get some top notch artists wanting to do it. Most I know love this creative stuff.

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

haha nautical stars and acrylic tapers. I’d like to go to Heather Mclean but shes not accepting new projects. I could possibly go to Chicago at the farthest but Milwaukee or Madison are would be best if you have an suggestions. I think Laurents work is the best I’ve seen and I’d like to find someone thats $100 an hour or so. I just turned 18 and have to pay for college so this is the only big tattoo for a while and its going to have to be in different sessions. all the artists that are local i was looking at are on the first page

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

OK I remember now.

Is N.Y. to far? Cause here is your chance to get it done by a world class artist. Khan would absolutely nail that and his style is what I envision done as,
Here is from his Facebook page:
KHAN TATTOO
I’m leaving MA tomorrow. and I’m staying in NY for 3weeks from Tomorrow.
April 25 – April 30,2011- Guest spot at New York Adorned in NY(U.S)
May 2 – May 18,2011- Guest spot at SUPERSTITION Tattoo in NY(U.S)
May 13 – 15, 2011- Convention NYC Tattoo Conv in NY(US)
Pls check out my NY schedule on my web(http://khantattoo.com/)
hope I do some cooool tattoos in there. can’t wait…..!

Check out his work http://khantattoo.com/

TheShepherd
Participant
@theshepherd

Damn! I’m going to New York like a month after that. And right now I just dont have the cash. It’ll probably be late July. I’m thinking Tim Beidron in Chicago? This will be my first tattoo other then some home done shit in high school so I dont know any good artists. I need something in the Midwest though

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I like the non color drawing better than the colored one. but i think if u want color the tattooist would do a sick job, especially khan tattoooist cuz he is badass. I think a new school artist a la parry chopardit (sp?), jason stephan, josh woods, jesse smith, joe capobianco would put a very cool twist on that piece!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

buttwheat i was just being honest no need to get defensive over it is there, saying stuff like that makes you sound like the real kid when i was just giving my honest opinion. You saying “Don’t listen to the kid with stars is actually a pathetic thing to say when it’s what i like. Grow up.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Larry Brogan in Illinois could probably pull it off, too.
http://larrybrogan.com/Larry_Brogan.com_Galleries.htm

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;85313 wrote:
buttwheat i was just being honest no need to get defensive over it is there, saying stuff like that makes you sound like the real kid when i was just giving my honest opinion. You saying “Don’t listen to the kid with stars is actually a pathetic thing to say when it’s what i like. Grow up.

Dude you have no clue what you are talking about. This thread shows it, you tell him not to get it done as a cartoon? WTF that is what makes this an awesome idea. I’m sorry if you got all butt hurt from me calling you a kid but you are. You come on here acting like you are some kind of expert and you really know little about quality tattoos.
Hey and don’t cry to me anymore in privet messages. I don’t care that you don’t like my tattoos that again shows that you don’t have a clue about what your talking about.
Wardy go to that Khan link i posted and find a England date and book up an appointment for some real ink.(he won’t do stars on you)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Adler;85317 wrote:
Larry Brogan in Illinois could probably pull it off, too.
http://larrybrogan.com/Larry_Brogan.com_Galleries.htm

oh hell yeah!
Anyone with a picture of the cup
Life%20Button%20Cup.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

i dident say no such thing butweat so go get yourself a tissue and stop pretending you know what your on about buddy.

I said get a different artist to make it look like a good cartoon.

Clue up you awfull mess, You don’t even put your age on your profile because your probably not that much older than me, and trust me i am not acting like a expert? im just giving some friendly advice even though a few other people give the same advice you stupid little mess.

Now stop being a cocky prick no idea what your problem is.

Just for the record you like your style of ink i like mine.

You can call other people’s ink all you want but yours looks like the type of ink a old women would have. just Please for the love of god grow the fuck up.

Adler
Participant
@adler
buttwheat;85329 wrote:
Dude you have no clue what you are talking about. This thread shows it, you tell him not to get it done as a cartoon? WTF that is what makes this an awesome idea. I’m sorry if you got all butt hurt from me calling you a kid but you are. You come on here acting like you are some kind of expert and you really know little about quality tattoos.
Hey and don’t cry to me anymore in privet messages. I don’t care that you don’t like my tattoos that again shows that you don’t have a clue about what your talking about.
Wardy go to that Khan link i posted and find a England date and book up an appointment for some real ink.(he won’t do stars on you)

Let it go, buttwheat, it’s not worth it…you know how things are around here. Besides, what do you know anyway, you can’t compete with an 18 year old. Cory Norris, Fat, conventions, etc., your stuff doesn’t stand up aginst his stars.:rolleyes:

Adler
Participant
@adler

I don’t know, the first two aren’t too bad and could probably do a decent job. If you want a more elite artist, check with Brogan.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Edler what the hell dude? i was just giving a honest not even a bad opinion to somebody and this guy just insults me and throws abuse at me for some reason. Some people actually do really need to grow up and clue up :/ It’s pathetic or do you just love to have trouble makers on your forum..

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I have no comment.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.