Hookey
Participant
@hookey

Hello,

Im looking for either a tattoo artist OR graphic designer to basically give me a rough draft of a tattoo im wanting. I am hoping a tattoo artist sees this and draws it out and I can get started on it ASAP.

Ill lay it out for you as seen in my head.

This image will be the entire left side of my chest with the bubbles going up into my shoulder
mainchestgoingleft.jpg

I want the bubbles to somehow blend together well and create the outtar layer of the next image, which would be a mix of the following 2 pictures.
shoulder1attchedtochest.jpg
im not sure if I want this girl to be a pic to be topless or not, but that would be grand

I want the above image to somehow mix with this to kinda of make her look like an endless tunnel. idk if this addition will look good on a upper arm/shoulder. if so then just the above pic.
incorporatewithshoulder.jpg

also I want to work some blotter art into my arm. Idk if this would look best under my arm or on my elbow. please if you can play with the idea and see what you can make.
blotterartforsleevenotjustasquaremaybeawhirlpool.jpg
OR
picofblottertorotatearoundlowersleeve.jpg

and finally this is a piece i plan on getting on my other shoulder that I need help with. Try to blend the 2 following pictures together.

This face
ganeshaforrightshoulder.jpg

with this fade effect
fadeforganeshafacerightarm.jpg

I appreciate any and all replies. If I like your rough draft I will pay you to make it top knotch, and if your a tattoo artist I will pay for work through you as well.

IM LOCATED I CALI! Im willing to road trip if i like your work that much!

please not that the last 2 of blotter and ganesha are second priority, but would love help if your game

Thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

welcome 🙂 idea’s sounds fucking awesome if you ask me. Id love to see pictures when your done especially of the man at the top! cool idea dude!

Hookey
Participant
@hookey

Im glad you like it! Ive been thinking about a trippy tattoo for a while, and during a lucy induced trance the other day I seen the style that I wanted. And this is the closest i can get to how my imagination made it appear. Im just scared that no one wants to take the challenge, and i want it to look very colorful. I see people with cartoonish tattoos and I love em! Im just so eager for someone to tell me they r gonna give it a shot! this is the first place ive posted this and i hope i find a good artist here.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

So you want bubbles coming out from a guys chest, which is going to be blended with an either topless or not topless woman and an Egyptian sculpture blended together, all being in an endless loop. And then you want blotter art, and then you want that elephant who has a swastika on the hand mixed with the blurry hoodie girl.

Good luck

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Could be sweet.
You should find an awesome tattoo artist and give them all this info and see what they come up with.

Hookey
Participant
@hookey
BigZach;96987 wrote:
So you want bubbles coming out from a guys chest, which is going to be blended with an either topless or not topless woman and an Egyptian sculpture blended together, all being in an endless loop. And then you want blotter art, and then you want that elephant who has a swastika on the hand mixed with the blurry hoodie girl.

Good luck

Thanks for the support? Im sure people love you here.

buttwheat;97018 wrote:
Could be sweet.
You should find an awesome tattoo artist and give them all this info and see what they come up with.

Thanks man! Im doin what i can 🙂

Amok
Participant
@amok

That is some weird shit, respect!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Take it to a shop. James Kern if you don’t mind travelling. Otherwise, perhaps Jamie Schene.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

people get paid for their work.
let me stress this again as it seems to be a recurring theme on this forum……….people get paid to use their talents…………someone who could possibly take many hours of their time to consult with you and then out this all together deserves to get paid……….people dont draw shit for free……….those that do are not good

take it to the artist you want to use, one you have researched and plan on using, show him your references, see if he is interested and can make this work, then book him, he will draw it

Hookey
Participant
@hookey
mrchen;97050 wrote:
people get paid for their work.
let me stress this again as it seems to be a recurring theme on this forum……….people get paid to use their talents…………someone who could possibly take many hours of their time to consult with you and then out this all together deserves to get paid……….people dont draw shit for free……….those that do are not good

take it to the artist you want to use, one you have researched and plan on using, show him your references, see if he is interested and can make this work, then book him, he will draw it

I understand this. Im just afraid of booking some guy that isnt firmiliar with the style im looking for. thats why im here hunting for the right guy. and its not like im asking for a free tattoo.

D3FiANC3;97038 wrote:
Take it to a shop. James Kern if you don’t mind travelling. Otherwise, perhaps Jamie Schene.

James kern has done some technical work!! Seems like hes done some alex grey art work. if you can copy his stuff your a god! and I grew up in the same town as Jamie Schene and ive never heard of her, much less heard of the shop she works in. Good thing is that im headed that direction today! Looks like ill be hittin up kinkos to print these pix

Amok;97029 wrote:
That is some weird shit, respect!

TY!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Hookey;97097 wrote:
James kern has done some technical work!! Seems like hes done some alex grey art work. if you can copy his stuff your a god!

He’s incredible and so is his brother. Some serious talent in that family.

Hookey;97097 wrote:
and I grew up in the same town as Jamie Schene and ive never heard of her, much less heard of the shop she works in. Good thing is that im headed that direction today! Looks like ill be hittin up kinkos to print these pix
TY!

Never heard of him? 😮 Well, check him out. He’s very well known, but his works speaks for itself.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Originally Posted by Hookey View Post
James kern has done some technical work!! Seems like hes done some alex grey art work. if you can copy his stuff your a god!

D3FiANC3;97116 wrote:
He’s incredible and so is his brother. Some serious talent in that family.

Ha I actually turned down Tim Kern for a tattoo.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
buttwheat;97154 wrote:
Ha I actually turned down Tim Kern for a tattoo.

It sucks that he can’t even be bothered to respond to appointment requests, but as far as his work goes, I’d love to get something done by him. I particularly like the guns and roses chest piece he did.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.