reanimated
Participant
@reanimated

whats up first post here!

i cant draw at all which really sucks but i want a a sleeve from my wrist to elbow with a Lovecraftian/mythos theme to it. I dont know any artists IRL or else i would be asking them so i thought id give this a shot and see if there are some ppl willing to help another guy out and draw some good stuff.

the idea:

i will keep this part as vague as possible as to not limit anyones creativity i wanna see how people will interpret this.
But basically i want it to start at the wrist with a person (i say person but i mean the physical traits resemble that of human but its not exactly a perfect human) whos facing towards my hand and is looking at none other than…you guessed it necrnomicon. This is where things are going to get weird. Above his head is going to be where all the monsters and images of the macabre will be. Putting Cthulhu (favorite :D) in there would be a plus but not needed. Im more so going for the theme of madness and fear from the images in the mans head than just slapping a bunch of monsters all over my arm..

as far as the art itself i want obviously a dark feel to it unfortunately i think detail will way heavily on this trait of it. Even if i get a start and i could piece it together with another artist i find anything would be really great. you can PM me or respond in the thread and let me know if your interested, this would be great if it actually came together. Well thanks for reading i hope to hear from somebody

heres some images as to the feel of the art like things to fill with and stuff:

http://www.apocprod.com/Pages/de_aequilibritatis_mundi/SB678_images/cthulhu.gif

http://political-analysis.org/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/whel-lovecraft.jpg.w560h377.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

i honnestly cant believe that you would come on here, not be bothered to make a proper intro in the correct section, not bother to let us know anything about you, not be bothered to get to know anyone, but immediately shout out for not just a design … but a sleeve of outstanding artwork.

i will be surprised if anybody even attempts to draw something up for you

ps… welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

reanimated
Participant
@reanimated

Hey man i mean no disrespect at all hahah usually on forums ive been on they dont really care about you or anything so i didnt think an intro was needed. I do realize its a pretty big task but like i said i wanted to just give it a shot. Idk some people really love drawing and stuff so i figured if there were into the idea they would have fun doing it.

๐Ÿ˜€

EDIT: damn now i feel like a dick =/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.