Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I was cooking last night and I like to keep my knives super sharp,so anyway,I missed and cut my left index finger,and it cut right through the fingernail. fortunately I am right handed.(I will spare you the macro shots of the injury)

I am an excellent cook,& I do all the cooking & love doing that,I post my cooking stories/recipes on my FB page,if anyone is interested in my cooking,and would like a link to my FB page,PM me here.

though I am the savory cook in the family(I have never been interested in cooking anything besides savory dishes),my wife is a top notch pastry cook,she makes some fucking killer shit too !

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Today was my birthday and only one of you fuckers wished me a happy birthday

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 136376 wrote:

Sorry butt. I didn’t know. I’m sure by now somebody’s sung Happy Birthday To You. Well my friend, here’s the second verse.

“May You Live A Thousand Years, May You Drink A Thousand Beers, Get Plastered You Bastard, Happy Birthday To You!”

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Happy birthday, BW!

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@buttwheat 136376 wrote:

well shit ! happy buttday dude !

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

And a belated Butt-day to you, Buttwheat!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

I did it on fb already. I didn’t want to be creepy stalker guy and do it here too. So I won’t.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

There’s this little cafe that serves green eggs and ham. I wish I was eating some now.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 136409 wrote:

There’s this little cafe that serves green eggs and ham.

Green eggs and ham? Interesting.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It’s a pesto based thing. Look up Sweet Sallie’s in Cookeville, TN. They also have the best cupcakes on the planet.

I have a house guest this weekend. A good friend of mine is depressed and I suggested a weekend in the country might do some good. I’ll rue being nice.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I’m gonna see Elvis live on stage in the end of April. That’s gonna be frickin’ awesome! 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@ArniVidar 136418 wrote:

I’m gonna see Elvis live on stage in the end of April. That’s gonna be frickin’ awesome! 🙂

Aaaaaannndd Arni has lost his mind. Or hit the holiday egg-nog a little hard. But he seems happy that way … so … HAVE FUN at the concert Arni!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@ArniVidar 136418 wrote:

I’m gonna see Elvis live on stage

What is wrong with that quote?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 136421 wrote:

What is wrong with that quote?

Elvis is dead.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Sam-I-Am 136423 wrote:

Elvis is dead.

It’s gonna be Weekend at Bernie’s style.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.