GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Debating whether or not to go for a run. There’s rain outside. Also: I am out of apples/carrots. This would not be a crisis, normally, but there are a lot of horses/donkeys/other greedy animals out where I run. There’s a pregnant mini donkey that speeds along the fence line when I run by.

All I have are berries, spinach, and mushrooms when it comes to fresh fruits and vegetables. 🙁

On the other hand, I have an organic steak ready for tonight, the last day before my seven day rotation. 🙂

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

A pregnant mini-donkey?! Oh my god. I see why running without food is an issue :p

On my way to my exam the other day I saw a moose, two foxes, and a bunch of goats. You’d think I live way out in the country, not in an actual city.. :p

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@jerryatrophy 136237 wrote:

Sometimes I just like listening to Michael Jackson. As opposed to metal. Is that weird?

Not at all. He was a musical genius. Had all his screws loose, but a genius all the same.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 136262 wrote:

A pregnant mini-donkey?! Oh my god. I see why running without food is an issue :p

On my way to my exam the other day I saw a moose, two foxes, and a bunch of goats. You’d think I live way out in the country, not in an actual city.. :p

Sounds like we live in the same place – The pseudo-country. Were these wild or domesticated goats?

The pregnant mini donkey is adorable.

I’ve got to go to a meeting early tomorrow. I don’t want to. ;_;

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Domesticated. There is this little farm right by my school, they have goats, sheep, a couple cows, horses, etc, where kids can come visit and learn about the animals. Fairly sure most of them are rescues.

Moose and foxes on the other hand.. Not very domesticated! :p I hope I see a wolverine again this year..
    There is these huge woods like 5-10mins away from my house, all kinds of things live there. When snow comes, the food supply runs low, so they come out.
    Except the fox, so damn many of them. (And the song is wrong. They do not sing!! 😛 )

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

A friend of mine does wildlife rehab. She had a fox kit, and he “sang.” They have adorable cries.

The meeting is rescheduled to Monday morning. The sucky part is I’ll have worked all night, but the good part is I can relax until tonight.

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

1) Yes, Michael Jackson was a musical genius. I love his music. It’s amazing. I can dance, cry, sing, whatever to it. No matter what. Musical genius.

2) GCL, hope your meeting goes well! 🙂 Hows everything with the boyfriend and not being terribly sick after all? You had us all worried for a while sweetheart! 🙂

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@ArniVidar 136263 wrote:

Had all his screws loose, but a genius all the same.

As many genius’s do.

But his father treated him so badly that it’s no surprise he was messed up.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It’s fucking cold out

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m enjoying watching Humphrey Bogart and Ingrig Bergman in “Casablanca”.

A classic movie!

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I feel okay. But they expect me to work around all these sick people. :p

I have an MRI ordered in March. No big deal.

The boyfriend is a good guy. I’ve always been pretty frigid (emotionally), but there’s nothing holding me back with this guy.

I really wish I could take photos of the tattoos that pass through work. I’ve seen a lot of the same ones over and over.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I bought new tires & alignment & oil change & wiper blades for the Fit today,we bought it new in 07 & have done nothing to it except for oil changes & tire rotations,it’s been an amazing car.

did you know that most major tire co’s or at least Firestone don’t warranty “sport” tires ? I bought smooth quiet “touring” tires that come with a 60k mile warranty.

fit.jpg

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’ve drastically cut down on my simple carbs and dairy.

I swear to God I’d stab someone if I saw they had a slice of cheesecake.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

I sold my 72 f100 today. Had her since 2002. Sad day indeed. But now I can park in my carport and I’m getting a pretty badass highway scoot delivered tomorrow. Only needs battery , carbs cleaned, gas tank cleaned out, petcock solenoid and tires (been sitting for 6 years). 180 miles on it. I told my wife I was getting tit form her to ride but we all know that was a lie. I love anything that leans in the corners. And the speedo goes up to 90.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Why did I ever agree to make four batches of snickerdoodles?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.