GrayCatLove
    Participant
      @graycatlove

I might be a cunt, but your child is ill, and you’re still stupid.

peterpoose
    Participant
      @peterpoose

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

A map I have made of great artists around the world – http://thebragartlist.mobuapps.london/
    buttwheat
    Participant
      @buttwheat

As of today I’m unemployed

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 130899 wrote:

First thought is that “That Sucks”, however I don’t know your situation. It may be a good thing. Please enlighten us.

(I had five W-2 forms one year)

210 inking hours and counting.

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

buttwheat
    Participant
      @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 130900 wrote:

First thought is that “That Sucks”, however I don’t know your situation. It may be a good thing. Please enlighten us.

(I had five W-2 forms one year)

I have worked at the same place for the past 22 years but today was my last day there.

Because I quit those bitches and start my new much better job Monday.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 130901 wrote:

Because I quit those bitches and start my new much better job Monday.

Congratulations!

Tattoos are for the living. Tombstones are for the dead. Get a tattoo for yourself!

ArniVidar
      @arnividar

@buttwheat 130899 wrote:

Congratulations 🙂

test sig
    Call_me_Lola
    Participant
      @call_me_lola

Congrats- hope you are enjoying your unemployed weekend!

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of a low price is long forgotten.
    Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@Call_me_Lola 130926 wrote:

Congrats- hope you are enjoying your unemployed weekend!

I’m getting ready to go to work now.(Saturday @ 2:15PM) I will tomorrow afternoon too.

(Fuck you buttwheat)

buttwheat
    Participant
      @buttwheat

This is the first day off I have had in over a month.. It will be nice at my new job my first ever union job.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 130931 wrote:

My first ever union job.

Great! I’ve been a union worker for many years. It’s unfortunate the bad publicity the unions are getting these days. (I guess this tattoo doesn’t help much)

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
      @call_me_lola

I feel your pain Sam.

I am a shift-worker and our office is open 24X7X365 so I also sacrifice many weekends and stat holidays to the paycheck gods. Lucky for me we do a compressed work week so I only go in 3 days or nights a week. 🙂 (They are really long 12 1/2 hour shifts :(.)

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of a low price is long forgotten.
    GrayCatLove
    Participant
      @graycatlove

@Call_me_Lola 130947 wrote:

I feel your pain Sam.
    si
    I am a shift-worker and our office is open 24X7X365 so I also sacrifice many weekends and stat holidays to the paycheck gods. Lucky for me we do a compressed work week so I only go in 3 days or nights a week. 🙂 (They are really long 12 1/2 hour shifts :(.)

I read this as “psychiatric gods.” It still made sense. I do 12+ hour shifts like you. I’m not going to lie, I sometimes fantasize about walking off the job. And not at the high stress moments. Not like a failed code moment. Just the moments where I slip and argue WITH the morons.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
      @sam-i-am

@GrayCatLove 130972 wrote:

I read this as “psychiatric gods.” It still made sense. I do 12+ hour shifts like you. I’m not going to lie, I sometimes fantasize about walking off the job. And not at the high stress moments. Not like a failed code moment. Just the moments where I slip and argue WITH the morons.

I had an unbelievable tyrant boss for a few years. He would scream at us from time to time before he had all the facts. I fantasized about him tearing me apart, then once he left my cubicle, I would strip, continue my work, and shit myself in my lousy stinking desk chair.

GrayCatLove
    Participant
      @graycatlove

I just took a job working Friday morning through Sunday night. I’ll still have to get up, go to meetings, and do some stuff once a week, but I officially can avoid the tyrannical assholes who insist they’re so special they can’t spend a minute working on the weekend.

My chance greatly decreases of ever having a successful personal life, but it’s not really in my genetic coding to be a good romantic partner. I’m a selfish bitch.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.