mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

goodness Wardy, we love you man, but Ike’s a fuckin loon……..in my opinion

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you will never know whats going on, you are not privelaged to that information

but if you think Barack Obama and the congress runs this country……….well…..umm…. just keep your illusions

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;116723 wrote:

but if you think Barack Obama and the congress runs this country……….well…..umm…. just keep your illusions

I don’t think he run’s the country i said that in the first place haha 😀 there are much higher people than him he is just somebody to take the spotlight of the people actually in charge.

Firepunk
Participant
@firepunk

Man what is it lately with a lot of people buying into the whole Illuminati thing. I got into a argument with a kid the other day. Asked me to see all my work well once he seen my All Seeing Eye , all Hell broke loose. Began to tell me Tupac and Biggie and Michael Jackson were all killed by the Illuminati. LMAO After posting what happend on Facebook an actual friend of mine started pulling up videos and etc. So I thought about messing with him and having 7 eyes put on me since I already have two. Just to mess with him IDK it’s something about the number 7 and the Illuminati got to do with each other.

Hell Randy Quaid come to mind?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

All of these were purposefully vague “predictions,” much like you’d get from a psychic or fortune teller. Attacks on iconic US buildings, black presidents, and a troubled economy are all things that anyone could have predicted. I could predict that we will be at war with the Middle Eastern governments that we are currently helping to put into power. I could predict another mass shooting at a school or heavily populated public place. Does that make me psychic? No, it simply means that I know a little history. We’ve been down these roads before and we’ll go down them again.

Now as for 9/11, while I don’t believe that the US gov’t was behind it, I do think that they saw an opportunity to increase the government’s power over its citizens and seized it. 9/11 gave the government the support it needed to pass The Patriot Act, which is perhaps the greatest legislative threat to our freedom ever introduced in this country, as it essentially gives the government the power to do anything it pleases under the guise of protecting the nation.

mrchen;116723 wrote:

+1

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.