Wardy
Participant
@wardy

There are a lot of people who don’t believe it and there is a lot of people who do believe it, today we will in a controlled lifestyle but people don’t realise it because they have been brought up around it and belive what they are fed by the government. First of all here is what Illuminati is for those people who don’t already know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

There was a card game made by the freemason’s in 1995 it called “Illuminati card game” and nearly everything on the card’s that was made in 1995 has happened to every detail and a lot of you will know them, here are some pictures of the card’s.

I know this sound’s stupid by the way but if you actually have a open mind and think about it you will know exactly what i mean and exactly what a lot of people mean.

This one look’s to similar to the 9/11 attacks(from a card that was made in 1995.)

The time of the black president.

The Iran car bombings?

Currency problems?

Gun control(you have all heard about the gunman in america at the batman premiere’s right?)

Now here is one that hasn’t happened yet but considering all the rest have it’s a bit weird how much this card look’s like London whilst the olympics is going on?

A lot of people think the people who are in charge are government, where as that’s just what they have been fed from a early age, the government is manipulated and they are not in charge some people far more powerful are in charge but nobody knows who they because the government are put in place to take the spotlight of them.

A lof of people also believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack but a lot of people also believe it was a planned attack by the government open you’re eyes have a real long think and then tell you’reself what do you believe.

In america about a year back FEMA coffins where found in mass quantities.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnZLx8J4oM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQYy9wC9_28

Also in a lot of music video’s today there are sign’s right infront of our faces but we never realise them.
1:51 look at the top she is wearing. Illuminati symbol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgQ-wiPls4

There is also a park in london that my friend showed me not so long back but im afraid i can’t find it, from a bird’s eye view on googlemaps also makes the illuminati symbol.

More information will be coming soon.
Thanks.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Wardy

The simple truth is that most conspiracies are actually very boring ones. By this I mean that it is usually big business and lobby groups sponsored by big business who splash huge sums of cash around for influence, political favours/concessions, cover up of health scares (tobacco industry is a prime example).

Every government in the world is beholden to buisness as they need the money and support to keep the economy going and dare I say to support their own lifestyles.

Cash for questions in the UK was a prime example.

These conspiracies however are not ‘sexy’ they can be ruthless and are driven by greed but they are not cloaked in mystery.

It is the same as political consented assassinations – we all know it happens from time to time but again we don’t stress as normally it is a ‘bad guy’ who is offed. Again not sexy or mysterious.

The twin towers was terrorism plain and simple – does this excuse our governments for getting involved in black ops and supporting dodgy military regimes so we can sell arms?

Of course not but again it is business not mystical groups driving this behaviour.

Much of the free masons and other such groups/cults are simply groups that like to look after their own little network of getting somebody a job as opposed to jo blogs off the street or simply a place to dress up role play have sex get drunk and go home.

Conspiracies do exist, governments are controlled to an extent by outside groups but that is what capitalism is all about.

Take care
Matthew.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I can understand where you are coming from Matt, but about the twin towers that’s just you’re opinion and belief which i respect but i actually believe as well as millions of others it was a controlled government attack, The twin towers is a small part of this as well it spread’s much further.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

my country and this world are run by men of great power behind closed doors in secret, they own the policiticians
always will be, the masses are too dumb to run shit, cant even run their own lives

terrorism took down the towers, but,

many acts and assasinations have been completed by operatives

every government kills……………….remember to always follow the money trail, it will lead to the sometimes disgusting truth

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

People saying the twin towers was an actual terrorist attack is just there beliefs against someone like me who believes it wasn’t a terrorist attack but a controlled attack. I respect you’re belief and you’re opinion though ๐Ÿ™‚

Another great video of the man himself.

Original six
Participant
@original-six

Illuminati is almost as funny as Scientology, On the other hand I am a full member of the stone cutters from the simpsons, we run the government and we ordered the publication of 50 shades of grey as our first dastardly deed.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Original six;116645 wrote:
Illuminati is almost as funny as Scientology, On the other hand I am a full member of the stone cutters from the simpsons, we run the government and we ordered the publication of 50 shades of grey as our first dastardly deed.

Open you’re eyes and don’t be brainwashed all you’re life my dear friend. Don’t let the news and government manipulate you. It’s up to you what you believe at the end of the day, but you should be a bit more open minded and look at it from all angles.

Original six
Participant
@original-six
Wardy;116646 wrote:
Open you’re eyes and don’t be brainwashed all you’re life my dear friend. Don’t let the news and government manipulate you.

And I’m brainwashed? Didn’t you read? I to.d you Im a member of the stone cutters.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

There is on conspiracy that I believe in and that is how TWA flight 800 went down, Google it if you dont know what it is. I remember the day it happened on the news there were tons of eye witnesses that said that they saw missile type things streaking towards it after the next day all that had been hushed up.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I have watched lots of these conspiracy theory documentaries on all sorts from 911 to landing on the moon.

I personally find them interesting to watch and I wouldn’t go as far as saying they are not possible but my rationing tells me they cannot be true.

So I guess I am in the middle lol

Panter
Participant
@panter

People like to believe in stuff, it’s in our nature.
That’s why ghost stories and “documentaries” are so popular. Oh, and religion.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

As for religion, I am not really religious but I would rather believe in something than nothing. It is a much happier thought ๐Ÿ™‚

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Wardy

Whilst I am happy to ‘agree to disagree’ on the matter of conspiracy sources – we are all entitled to our own opinions, I would express concern at citing David Ike as a source.

This guy back in the early-mid 90’s started a turqouise coloured shell suit wearing group of followers and convinced them he was their religious leader and was heading towards a ‘Godhead’.

Basically he passed himself off as a messiah type.

He then declared that he had been wrong but stated that the ‘lizard people’ (who wore human skins) are in fact controlling the earth.

I am not making this shit up he is a strange guy.

Whilst I can accept that a lot of bad shit happens with governments, businesses, and shady agencies – I draw a line at this guy.

I would recommend digging into his past for yourself before believeing another word that comes out of his mouth.

Take care
Matthew

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Have you seen the documentary on Heavens Gate cult?

The guy talked them into castrating themselves and then mass suicide so they could get to the spaceship that was waiting to take them to a better place lol

Wtf is wrong with these people ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Yes sherav it does sound stupid, but all the stuff he has predicted and done he’s research on is now happeneing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.