buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
JENerationX;100276 wrote:
If you ever have the chance to have a paraffin dip… you’ll love it. Hands, feet, hell there isn’t much I wouldn’t stick in there if given the chance.

I will try that next time it was only $5 more.
I had a toenail that was starting to ingrow and my secretary said they take care of that at those places. The place had a sign outside that said we do men pedicure so I gave it a try. There is no reason that guys shouldn’t do this. Cute Asian girls rubbing your feet.

74f8b67d.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sir, Why have you drawn on your skin? 😮

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

damn………….I thought our therapist said there were some secrets made to be taken to the grave……….

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

For $5…. definitely try it. It makes your skin like new, and the heat is great for arthritis etc. I get sore joints in one hand and paraffin dip fixes everything for a few days. I’m gonna pick up a kit for home when they’re cheap around the holidays.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
buttwheat;100246 wrote:
I had my first one today. Oh my fucking god that was great. What else have I been to macho to do and have been missing out on?

A facial. Wonderful experience. I have my eyebrows waxed and a facial every 3 weeks – I cannot recommend the eyebrow waxing as a pleasant experience, but its a necessary one in my case.

What color did you have them paint your nails?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Zorba;100442 wrote:
A facial. Wonderful experience. I have my eyebrows waxed and a facial every 3 weeks – I cannot recommend the eyebrow waxing as a pleasant experience, but its a necessary one in my case.

What female doesn’t? It’s normal for female’s to keep on top of there appearance on regular occasions. 🙂

Panter
Participant
@panter
Wardy;100453 wrote:
What female doesn’t? It’s normal for female’s to keep on top of there appearance on regular occasions. 🙂

Errr…

You going to tell him? or shall I…

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;100458 wrote:
Errr…

You going to tell him? or shall I…

I looked in her album she is a girl right?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Yes Wardy… he’s a very bearded lady 😀

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;100460 wrote:
Yes Wardy… he’s a very bearded lady 😀

I saw the dress so i just thought i didn’t realize it was a man dressing up haha 😀

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

I just want to make sure I’ve got all this straight. So in this thread we’ve had:
1. A man getting a pedicure
2. A man sticking his thumb up his own ass
3. A bearded belly dancer

I just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Am I keeping score correctly?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Briscogun;100463 wrote:
I just want to make sure I’ve got all this straight. So in this thread we’ve had:

Yes but surly i should be at number 1?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Zorba;100442 wrote:

I chose to not get any polish I thought that that would be weird. The girl did say that a lot of guys just get clear though. If I was to get some polish I would probably go for hunter safety orange.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100472 wrote:
I chose to not get any polish I thought that that would be weird. The girl did say that a lot of guys just get clear though. If I was to get some polish I would probably go for hunter safety orange.

I paint my nails pink daily.

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
Briscogun;100463 wrote:

You missed the facial and eyebrow waxing – by a guy!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.