buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I had my first one today. Oh my fucking god that was great. What else have I been to macho to do and have been missing out on?

Amok
Participant
@amok

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I once put my thumb up my bum in the shower if you have ever tried that. I heard around 70% of men try it at least once. I must admit it wasn’t half bad.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;100249 wrote:
I once put my thumb up my bum in the shower if you have ever tried that. I heard around 70% of men try it at least once. I must admit it wasn’t half bad.

Wow

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I just speak the truth i don’t try to hide stuff haha ๐Ÿ˜€ A lot of people who say they haven’t tried it actually have. If not try it you never know.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Between you and Wardy, I’m not really sure what to say. I can’t say that I’ve tried either.

Amok
Participant
@amok

maybe Buttwheat can put his nice pedicured toe up Wardy’s bum.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;100258 wrote:

haha! quality i actually spat my drink out reading haha!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

A couple months ago, I actually had an infected prostate (from lifting heavy at the gym the doc thinks) and the doc wanted to check it out.

Doc: “I’m going to have check that prostate.”
Me: “I can’t.”
Doc: “Well you’re not going to do it, I am.”
Me: LOL “Funny, but no, seriously … I’ll probably die of prostate cancer before I have an exam.”
Doc: “Well, I guess you’re not gay then.”

On my way out he saw the tattoo on my arm and he says “I’d much rather get the prostate exam than sit through a tattoo.”

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;100260 wrote:
A couple months ago, I actually had an infected prostate (from lifting heavy at the gym the doc thinks) and the doc wanted to check it out.

Doc: “I’m going to have check that prostate.”
Me: “I can’t.”
Doc: “Well you’re not going to do it, I am.”
Me: LOL “Funny, but no, seriously … I’ll probably die of prostate cancer before I have an exam.”
Doc: “Well, I guess you’re not gay then.”

On my way out he saw the tattoo on my arm and he says “I’d much rather get the prostate exam than sit through a tattoo.”

I would change my doctor’s haha. Saying that how can i talk when i have a shitty thumb.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
buttwheat;100246 wrote:
What else have I been to macho to do and have been missing out on?

I’ve been wanting to try yoga. I heard it’s the shiznit.

Amok;100258 wrote:

this thread is an instant classic

Amok
Participant
@amok

well have you tried man-scaping? it’s pretty awesome, you feel so free

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

If you ever have the chance to have a paraffin dip… you’ll love it. Hands, feet, hell there isn’t much I wouldn’t stick in there if given the chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Dm1Se4Nc“]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Dm1Se4Nc

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Wardy

I once had a Dr shove a camera up my arse and didn’t enjoy it one bit – especially when it was a saturday night and had nothing to do with my medical complaint. ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually it was a bowel cancer check and damn scariest 5 mins of my life.

That said I have tried waxing (def one to miss) but a hot stone massage was relaxing afterwards.

Take care
Matthew

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Sherav;100284 wrote:
Wardy

I once had a Dr shove a up my arse and didn’t enjoy it one bit – especially when it was a saturday night and had nothing to do with my medical complaint. ๐Ÿ˜€

Actually it was a bowel cancer check and damn scariest 5 mins of my life.

That said I have tried waxing (def one to miss) but a hot stone massage was relaxing afterwards.

Take care
Matthew

haha laughed at the bit about the doctor. Did you not ask him what he was doing ? haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.