xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx
vizzielover;71410 wrote:
Went to the Great Yorkshire Show yesterday, put a new top on, not worn it before, won’t be wearing it again – couldn’t keep my boobs covered with the bloody thing, had to keep my coat on all day and today I’m knackered! Oh yeah, and the new top is in the bin!

What does “knackered” mean? Please post pics!

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
xxTOPDOGxx;71414 wrote:
What does “knackered” mean? Please post pics!

No pics sorry!LOL! Knackered means ‘very tired’ – Yorkshire speak!

grand daddy purple
Participant
@grand-daddy-purple
vizzielover;71410 wrote:
Went to the Great Yorkshire Show yesterday, put a new top on, not worn it before, won’t be wearing it again – couldn’t keep my boobs covered with the bloody thing, had to keep my coat on all day and today I’m knackered! Oh yeah, and the new top is in the bin!

uncovered is the only way boobies should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

A well behaved top there. You should not throw it away 😀

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
vizzielover;71419 wrote:
no pics sorry!

pics or it didn’t happen

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

It’s my dogs birthday today. He’s three.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GANRLY”S PUPPY!

Random thought:

I just spent hours of my life finishing a 1500 piece puzzle and all I got out of it was a finished freaking puzzle.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Gsouder;71586 wrote:
I just spent hours of my life finishing a 1500 piece puzzle and all I got out of it was a finished freaking puzzle.

That’s why we always have three 1500 piece puzzles. When you finish one, you can choose from either of the two left (that’s what I do :))

ss2010
Participant
@ss2010

Have LOTS of random thoughts but my main one is what tattoo to get???? Keep thinking of something small and simple but sexy….any suggestions????

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s 20°C, sunny, blue skies.. why am I sitting inside, drawing up sewage pipes and ventilation ductwork???

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
ss2010;71621 wrote:
Have LOTS of random thoughts but my main one is what tattoo to get???? Keep thinking of something small and simple but sexy….any suggestions????

A cheeseburger. Maybe a hamburger, if you want to go small and don’t want a lot of detail.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ss2010;71621 wrote:

I think you should get a stick figure court jester juggling chainsaws on a unicycle the morphs into a giant smiling sperm whale that’s made up by lots of little pot leafs in an ocean of trees that are actually crucifixes with upside down clowns on them all in a fish bowl with a toddler that has the head of a kidney stone and the body of a narcoleptic overweight salamander who is holding a lightening bolt and a crown that says pimp babez.

About the size of a quarter should work. This would be so sexy.

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly
Gsouder;71663 wrote:
I think you should get a stick figure court jester juggling chainsaws on a unicycle the morphs into a giant smiling sperm whale that’s made up by lots of little pot leafs in an ocean of trees that are actually crucifixes with upside down clowns on them all in a fish bowl with a toddler that has the head of a kidney stone and the body of a narcoleptic overweight salamander who is holding a lightening bolt and a crown that says pimp babez.

About the size of a quarter should work. This would be so sexy.

I LOVE this idea.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
gnarly;71672 wrote:
I LOVE this idea.

Look, I found the perfect drawling of my idea

how-to-draw-an-anchor-step-1.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

The worst part of a really hot night is the thin layer of sweat that forms over my whole body- it actually prevents me from going to sleep. You wouldn’t think that what amounts to a spoonful of liquid could be so destructive- Which reminds me how much I hate football. I told the 7-eleven cashier today that he had to “help me Obi-Wan, you are my only hope” after he questioned my age to buy smokes. I don’t even smoke, but I bought them because I could. Part of all this is true but most of it is made up, just remember, there is no spoon and generally speaking I don’t go to 7-eleven because the sum of all the numbers is 9. Basically, if you took a Saddle backed Mauritius giant Tortoise, put a lounge chair on top of it and bought some carrots you could live the rest of your life giving rides to senile old people. The best part about that is that they wouldn’t remember that they were just on the ride- repeat business is the key to success! In closing, I would like to thank the Beatles, who ever invented those really tight shorts with word written across them, anyone with the middle name Florence, the hang nail on my left middle finger and Snapple for this award that I was not, nor will I ever, be given.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 168 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.