MissP83
Participant
@missp83

colors turned out beautifully!

CourtneyLS99
Participant
@courtneyls99

I really love this tattoo. I’ve thought a lot about getting some kind of animal tattoo. Animals have a very special place in my heart. I’ve had birds, lizards, snakes, frogs, turtles, rabbits, guinea pigs, dogs, cats, ferrets, rats, mice, hamsters, tarantulas, fish, scorpions….reptiles are definitely my favorite though.
You’re making me want another chameleon!! I miss mine 🙁

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks everyone.

I’m pretty happy thus far with it. I just can’t wait until it’s all done so I can move onto another scene. I still have to go and start my DOTD scene which is started but not nearly complete. I find I like to jump around with my tattoos and go get work done on what ever scene I am feeling that day/week. I guess I should book an appointment for some ink time this week.

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

Great progress, you make me wanna start working on mine too… the only prob is the cash. =
Tattoos are like the most expensive addiction there is!
By the time your done covering yourself up, you’ll have to start refreshing the old ones! Lol

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Thanks D.
Oh I know it is.. I don’t even want to know or remember how much money and time I have on my body so far. And the funny thing is I’m not even close to being done.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s turning out great dude.

How are all these colors healing for you? I see loads of red and yellow in there, reportedly the worst to heal. Any problems?

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Just picked up this thread and its looking amazing!

The colours are stunning and that frog, oooh i like frogs!

The skulls are looking great too. Cant wait to see more pics 🙂

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Arni – The colors healed great. The only spot I had trouble with was the green leaf up above the snake. From me opening and closing my arm all day made it scab badly but didn’t lose any color. The colors healed without a scab. I was very surprised.

Thanks Dizzi. I can’t wait to get them all tattooed on me. Hard going back and forth to the arm and leg. Think I will have the first skull completed within the next few weeks. Just have to find sometime to get to him to get it finished.

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Its good to hear that the colours healed well, my next tattoo (currently in the design state) is going to be all red and orange with bits of yellow and i have heard all sorts of tales about them healing so am a tad anxious but i am prepared to suffer for my art LOL!!!

ArniVidar
@arnividar
IT_LBS2;65107 wrote:
Arni – The colors healed great.

That’s great to hear. Gives me more hope for my huge color cartoon legsleeve. I was starting to really get second thoughts on the whole issue because of all the negative remarks on the colors.

IT_LBS2
Participant
@it_lbs2

Yeah guys I wouldn’t worry about the healing. I do know everyone heals differently but I wouldn’t worry. I have found the colors have healed better then my black tribal. The only spots I find scab and take a long time to heal are the spots that move and where the skin would stretch the most. I guess I am a good healer lol.

KMFH
Participant
@kmfh
DizziDip;65110 wrote:
Its good to hear that the colours healed well, my next tattoo (currently in the design state) is going to be all red and orange with bits of yellow and i have heard all sorts of tales about them healing so am a tad anxious but i am prepared to suffer for my art LOL!!!

The reds/yellows in mine healed really well. What was the worst for me, was greens. Scabbed a bit, and flaked off pretty bad even with using lotion 5 times a day. Looked great when it was done healing, but the process kinda sucked.

I really dig the animal sleeve. Never seen anything like it, and it looks gorgeous. Do they have any sort of special meaning other than being from the tribe that your tribal is based off of?

Vynidual
Participant
@vynidual

Tribals are over-done but I like the bottom tat and the concepts that were drawn up!

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.