ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

Good read…following via RSS. Looking forward to more.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Just posted a few of my favorite tattoos by so many artists. Even featured a few by Tattoo Forum’s very own Peterpoose!

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Nice blog. Looks real nice! And OMG, there are some AWESOME tattoos on today’s post! Love the quotes too!! I signed up to follow. 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@msmercury 130311 wrote:

Nice blog. Looks real nice! And OMG, there are some AWESOME tattoos on today’s post! Love the quotes too!! I signed up to follow. 🙂

Awesome, thanks for following! I wish I could’ve added all of my favorites but that would have taken FOREVER!!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Thinking about featuring a few well known artists here soon maybe. Get some more eye candy on my blog 😛

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Suppose I should get permission to use photos on my blog or do you think it’ll matter considering most photos have watermarks on them? Thinking about featuring Tim Kern as an artist as my next blog entry considering he’s kind of helped inspire me to get a chest piece eventually!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 130581 wrote:

Suppose I should get permission to use photos on my blog or do you think it’ll matter considering most photos have watermarks on them?

You don’t need a lawyer to ask permission. Using other’s photos without permission? You may need one.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 130584 wrote:

You don’t need a lawyer to ask permission. Using other’s photos without permission? You may need one.

I mean like I said, most pictures have watermarks and things of that nature which I’m not exactly going to alter or anything like that. I guess I’ll think about doing any sort of entry covering specific artists

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

I would at least add a footnote at the bottom with a link to where the pictures came from.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Really nice blog, enjoying reading it:-)

I am not getting notifications though:(

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@peterpoose 130612 wrote:

Really nice blog, enjoying reading it:-)

I am not getting notifications though:(

Uh oh, that’s no good. Are you signed up to follow with your email or with the RSS?

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Tecratt 130610 wrote:

I would at least add a footnote at the bottom with a link to where the pictures came from.

Yea that may be an idea

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Email:)……

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Try using the RSS button I have available on all of my blog pages now. That might work better

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I was quite amazed at how many of my favorite tattoo images were on your list!

I am not one to “follow” a blog, but I have been making use of the link in your signature every once in a while, whenever the mood strikes me. Very well written, too. Keep it up. 🙂

(And not to leave out our other resident blogger, I have been enjoying yours the same way Tecratt.)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.