imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

It doesn’t look that feminine… except for the purple lol.
There’s guys with floral sleeves, and pieces with roses in it. Nobody says those are too feminine.

Now if you were getting that as a tramp stamp…. that’s a whole other issue. :p

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Oh hi Bam Margera

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

500full.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

if you look it isn’t the same but ok.

DOJAGUY
Participant
@dojaguy
WardyInk;91366 wrote:
if you look it isn’t the same but ok.

im not gonna talk shit, but from me to you (one internet stranger to another) dont get it. sleeve your arm with something else. ive read some ideas you come up with and i believe you can do something way better than that. your more creative than that mate.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;91340 wrote:
i wouldn’t be getting it if i though i would regret it 🙂 trust me 🙂

Really? Hows that tribal tattoo doing?
You do know that is the symbol for the band him don’t you?

puzzled1
Participant
@puzzled1

If your long term goal is get a full sleeve then it would be wonderful if you could plan the whole piece at once and then if you could only afford to do a little at a time maybe consult with the artist as to how best to go about that.

I did one half sleeve, starting with a band and adding on as I wanted more but it was tough to make anything work really well with a band already in place. When I did the full sleeve, much later, it was exciting to see the artist work with the entire limb and not have the flow of the piece obstructed by the limitations of an earlier piece.

You seem like such a tattoo enthusiast and you are so encouraging to others who are trying to get the best body art possible. I think it would be great to see you work out your own unique design such that you really enjoy the full impact of a creative and well executed sleeve.

I don’t have to remind you that there’s tons of resources for design ideas on the net and loads of folks willing to help and support you right here on this forum.

Take your time; think it through…the journey is as much fun as the destination.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;91402 wrote:
Really? Hows that tribal tattoo doing?
You do know that is the symbol for the band him don’t you?

I’ve already admitted i got the tribal when i was 15 just for the sake of getting a tattoo with a bunch of mates. It’s not the same. Yes i do know it stands for the band him, mainly the reason im getting it…

Amok
Participant
@amok

hmm not a fan mate, but if you really want it then who am I to tell you otherwise?

Enjoy your new ink bud, but yeah as others have said, talk to your artist about incorporating that into a full sleeve.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
WardyInk;91342 wrote:
i understand what you’re saying. I can’t not get a tattoo i love now because i might regret it in 30 years time i don’t live life like that. No one should live like that. It’s hard to explain because none of you know me but i have a fuck it attitude where i really don’t care about anything, i don’t take anything serriosly.

I see you write this everywhere and make numerous threads about tattoos you are planning to get and what not but I never see any pictures of the tattoos or even hear about appointments or sessions booked so it makes me wonder if you do actually live like this. Then again I’m going to be told I’m wrong because “none of us know you”.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Aussie Tom;91533 wrote:
I see you write this everywhere and make numerous threads about tattoos you are planning to get and what not but I never see any pictures of the tattoos or even hear about appointments or sessions booked so it makes me wonder if you do actually live like this. Then again I’m going to be told I’m wrong because “none of us know you”.

well for starters your activity says it all which is why you don’t know me. Never even heard of you on this forum. And we will see i have loads planned but waiting till after my holiday in August to get them which i have already said in a previous thread so go be a dick somewhere else buddy. You haven’t even uploaded any of your ink which means you probably have a stupid cross on your wrist you did with indian ink when you was 12. don’t say stuff to people if you aint even uploaded any of your ink.

Why would i lie about getting a tattoo i want? I don’t really care if you believe me what im like or not. but in my album you will see a tattoo i got just 2weeks ago of my studio’s name on my back. People said that it was stupid but still i got it.

So have a little think before you start coming on here being a cocky dude. 🙂

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;91335 wrote:
It is a lil feminine. But u already have the word “kandi” on your back so it wouldnt make much of a difference. Lol jk. Kinda.

lol

I agree. Whatever floats your boat though.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
WardyInk;91535 wrote:
well for starters your activity says it all which is why you don’t know me. Never even heard of you on this forum. And we will see i have loads planned but waiting till after my holiday in August to get them which i have already said in a previous thread so go be a dick somewhere else buddy. You haven’t even uploaded any of your ink which means you probably have a stupid cross on your wrist you did with indian ink when you was 12. don’t say stuff to people if you aint even uploaded any of your ink.

Why would i lie about getting a tattoo i want? I don’t really care if you believe me what im like or not. but in my album you will see a tattoo i got just 2weeks ago of my studio’s name on my back. People said that it was stupid but still i got it.

So have a little think before you start coming on here being a cocky dude. 🙂

The reason my activity is low is because Butt, Amok, Arni, Yoda and crew say what I would anyway. Doesn’t mean I don’t check this forum on a regular basis.
As for my ink I have four pieces some of which are by Chad Koeplinger and Steve Byrne. I am more than happy to upload the photos as I have done on other tattoo forums.

For what it’s worth here’s my piece by Steve Byrne.
looselips.jpg

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

and a poor photo of my Koeplinger piece –

p1000255hm.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Nice ink you have there Tom.

I’m assuming you’re an Aussie living in the US? I can’t find many artists of this quality in Australia, do you have any recommendations?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.