Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve been waiting to start my right arm sleeve for a while now and there isn’t a better time to start it with this.

I want it on my lower right under arm covering it.

opinions people?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That’s real cute if you are an18 year old girl!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

how come you don’t like it buttwheat haha 😛 i think i’ts awesome? i have said it’s going to be black right?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
WardyInk;91330 wrote:
how come you don’t like it buttwheat haha 😛 i think i’ts awesome? i have said it’s going to be black right?

It looks pretty feminine to me, not because of the color but because of the stupid hearagram. I’m just not a big fan of band tattoos.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;91331 wrote:
It looks pretty feminine to me, not because of the color but because of the stupid hearagram. I’m just not a big fan of band tattoos.

i can see your point mate it’s not everybody’s cup’o tea 🙂 😉

have a quik look at the chest piece im getting. I think you’ll like it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

The design is cute, but i have to agree with borat. It is a lil feminine. But u already have the word “kandi” on your back so it wouldnt make much of a difference. Lol jk. Kinda.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Seems like that would be a bitch to incorporate into a full sleeve. Did you look at this and get a hard on? Is this particularly meaningful to you? Like I have said to others, don’t get something because it “looks cool, man”. Look for something personal or something that just floors you every time you look at it. Take it from me, bro, you don’t want to end up covered in tats later in life, looking at each one thinking, “Why the fuck did I do THAT?” If it has personal meaning or you think you’re going to love it the rest of your life, go for it. Otherwise, keep looking.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91339 wrote:
Seems like that would be a bitch to incorporate into a full sleeve. Did you look at this and get a hard on? Is this particularly meaningful to you? Like I have said to others, don’t get something because it “looks cool, man”. Look for something personal or something that just floors you every time you look at it. Take it from me, bro, you don’t want to end up covered in tats later in life, looking at each one thinking, “Why the fuck did I do THAT?” If it has personal meaning or you think you’re going to love it the rest of your life, go for it. Otherwise, keep looking.

i wouldn’t be getting it if i though i would regret it 🙂 trust me 🙂

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Dude, all I’m trying to say is, I didn’t think I’d regret any of mine at the time, but now…? I’m older and wiser. Let’s leave it at that.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91341 wrote:
Dude, all I’m trying to say is, I didn’t think I’d regret any of mine at the time, but now…? I’m older and wiser. Let’s leave it at that.

i understand what you’re saying. I can’t not get a tattoo i love now because i might regret it in 30 years time i don’t live life like that. No one should live like that. It’s hard to explain because none of you know me but i have a fuck it attitude where i really don’t care about anything, i don’t take anything serriosly.

If people never got a tattoo just because they might regret it in say 30years time then there would be hardly any business in tattooing.

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

If people never got a tattoo just because they might regret it in say 30years time then there would be hardly any business in tattooing.

How fucking old do you think I am, dickhead?

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van
WardyInk;91342 wrote:

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91344 wrote:

why are you getting so defensive just because i am getting a tattoo i want man :/

i was only giving a example when i said “incase i might regret it in 30 years time”

Dave Van
Participant
@dave-van

Subtlety is so lost on you, brutha.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Dave Van;91346 wrote:
Subtlety is so lost on you, brutha.

i don’t get it haha 😛 :confused:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.