vicvicious
@vicvicious
-
replied to the topic my ink…phoenix and other things in the forum Inked Skin 17 years, 11 months ago
wish the pics worked
-
replied to the topic My daughter went ahead and pierced her lip after her father and I told her she was in the forum Pierced Skin 17 years, 11 months ago
Hey my daughter will be 14 in DEC and she has had her nose pierced for about a year now. Like it was said earlier let her be her as with piercing they can be takin’ out, but with tattoos I have already told her and my 9 year old and nieces that they have to wait untill they are at least 16 and I will do them at the shop where I work and if they…[Read more]
-
replied to the topic your views on toungue piercing in the forum Pierced Skin 17 years, 11 months ago
I have had mine for about 4 yrs and it did not hurt at all during the piercing or healing the only problem I have had was chipped teeth from biting down on it, but that was from not knowing that I needed to chage to a shorter stud after healing
