Dodidude1
Participant
@dodidude1

So i got my chest done 2 days ago and i just noticed that its a little off and crooked. Any ideas on what i could do or add to make it look better?

th_image_zpsb394dbd3.jpg

goldengraemes
Participant
@goldengraemes

Just leave it alone it’s not too far off if you add to it you’ll probably make it worse

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

27028148.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sorry man that is just plain bad on every level of tattooing. How did you choose the tattooist? Was he the only one that didnt want to see your ID?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

The next time the artist asks you to check it out in a mirror after laying a stencil spend more time looking at the placment and less time on how “badass” your going to look when its done.
I think the crookedness isnt the biggest problem. Shaky lines lineweight differences poor spacing, these are the problems.
Next time spend some money.

patch
Participant
@patch

Also, your phrase is a bit of an oxymoron. If life goes on, then there will be many more days, and seizing TODAY isn’t so important. Just bc it sounds cool when you say it doesn’t mean that it makes sense.

Dodidude1
Participant
@dodidude1

Eh whats done is done so life goes on i just want to make it look better. And to me its saying seize every day because im looking at it every day in the mirror.

Dodidude1
Participant
@dodidude1

And yea i learned my lesson. Dont cheap out on tattoos. I think of every failure as a learning experience.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Dodidude1;118446 wrote:
Eh whats done is done so life goes on .

Wow this sounds familiar

buttwheat wrote:
It is done fairly poorly all the way around but what is done is done so life goes on.

From another forum

Red Nettle
Participant
@red-nettle

Fortunately though it’s gone wrong this time, it’s a tattoo that can be covered up. Maybe go for something bigger and bolder next time? …but save up in the meantime and choose your next artist carefully!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.