Jlin
Participant
@jlin
ironday;67709 wrote:
The amount of people who’ve said find someone called Joanne, Anne, or Joan is unreal lol.

If I was to go down the laser route… any suggestions to hide it in the meantime?

Jumpers are gonna be hard work with summer coming up!

I painted over it last night and it looked ok from afar but crappy up close, but I think that’s down to the angle I had to paint it on lol

How about bandaging it up instead of painting on it? Or, and this may not fit your clothing style, you could just wear long sleeve shirts… Especially if you’re in school or at work, and then if you wanna go out at night it might still work. For beach etc. you could always resort to bandaging…

I know it’s not ideal but if you’re gonna have it lasered you will be stuck with it for a while 🙁

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

i have to agree the lasering and then koi with waves certainly sounds like the best idea

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ontwo;67719 wrote:
all i can say is bwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lmf-bwaahahahahahahahaha-ao!

ironday
Participant
@ironday
Jlin;67729 wrote:
How about bandaging it up instead of painting on it? Or, and this may not fit your clothing style, you could just wear long sleeve shirts… Especially if you’re in school or at work, and then if you wanna go out at night it might still work. For beach etc. you could always resort to bandaging…

I know it’s not ideal but if you’re gonna have it lasered you will be stuck with it for a while 🙁

At work I wear long sleeved shirts all the time… I might try bandaging to see what it looks like… lol thanks!

ironday
Participant
@ironday

With regards to lasering: will it work to my advantage or disadvantage that the tattoo is so new and my skin isnt taking to the red ink very well? (It looks kinda blistered)

Thanks!

-DMD-
Participant
@dmd

I’ve heard red is the hardest to remove and new/professional tattoos take longer to remove.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

You will have to wait a month at least really and preferably 3 before removal.
Blistering is never good.

Red is one of the easier colours to remove. Laser work is all about science and red ink absorbs light that is half the frequency of that absorbed by black. If you have the right kit red is no problem.

ironday
Participant
@ironday

I was told some peoples skin responds quite badly to red ink hence my blistered look lol… should I worry if it doesnt clear up soon?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Some people do react badly to red ink but very very very few.

Just keep looking after the tattoo as you were advised by your artist.

Remember what ever you want to do in the future will rely on good skin to work with so treat that thing like you love it.

ironday
Participant
@ironday

I’ve just been and had a test spot done with the laser on the “E” on my tattoo… its pretty swollen atm, but looks significantly blurred although I’m not getting my hopes up for it looking as faded as this when it heals… lol 🙁

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Good work. Did you get a care sheet? Remember that the bulk of the fading at the moment will be evaporated water. It will be a week or 2 before ytou see any genuine ink fade. Stay healthy eat fruit it will help your body eat the unk up.

ironday
Participant
@ironday

I take it a care sheet is something which tells me how to look after it? If so, I never got one… lol.

I’m going back in 2 weeks for my first proper session.

Thanks for the advice! Hope it works sooner rather than later! lol

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Click on my sig I have just put after care on my website.
The better you look after the tattoo snd yourself the faster it will come out and the better condition your skin will be in after.
Where are you having the laser done? What kit do they use? I cant wait to see results please keep updating this thread some pictures would be great.

ironday
Participant
@ironday

Cool… thanks again for the advice… good job you said check that because I had just put some Bepanthen cream on my whole tattoo as advised by the artist! lol.

It’s at the sk:n clinic in Liverpool… not quite sure what equipment they use, it was a massive box with some frequency dials on, with an arm with the laser on… I presume that’s what they all look like haha.

It’s actually blistered up a bit today… i’ll try n get a photo taken later or tomorrow and upload it!

ironday
Participant
@ironday

Sorry about the delay, I’ve had the rest of the lettering lasered now… the “E” at the end is almost healed from my test patch, the rest of the word and some of the shading in between has now been lasered… comparison pic:

laser.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.