masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

Hi everyone,

I got tattood yesterday on both arms….I left the bandage for an hour as usual and then whased it with cold water and disifectant
….I left it dry out till night and before I went to bed I started the aftercare proces, I applied oitment and I noticed
It started hurting on both tats…is that normal!? And this morning I applied ointment and on one tat I noticed some black ink comin out as I’m rubing …is that normal!?

I would rly appriciate a good answer pls
Thanks!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

how hard were you rubbing? and are you sure it wasnt the excess ink coming off with the plasma?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

also posting pics will help.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Also, is this your first time?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Sound’s like surface ink. Even when washing my tattoo’s after getting them i still get surface ink coming off 2-3days later.

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

Hi all,

Thanks for your replay. As you can see it looks like its growing the scab i think its too early but its not scabing yet!
And I burly touched it to rub ointment. This is my 9th tattoo but i cant remember the healing process of the others…also I have the same tattoo on the left arm and they look exactly the same in their healing process. and about ink coming off, it could be surface ink because it only happened once the day after i got tattoed!

dscf1201h.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dscf1200s.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

looks fine to me.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
masamune69;103929 wrote:
This is my 9th tattoo but i cant remember the healing process of the others

This statement confuses me. Were you in a coma for the first 8?

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
yodaddynukka;103938 wrote:
looks fine to me.

looks fine to me too

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

when you say they hurt what exactly do you mean? i mean, all tattoos are a bit tender for a while after, you have just dragged needles across your skin, and mine tend to itch to buggery! but i cant say that i lie their in immense pain or anything, just a dull annoyance. they look like they’re healing fine to me hun, mine always scab up really quick, just the way my skin takes them, i have friends who have been to the same artist and their tattoos hardly scab at all. i think the healing process is slightly different for everyone so i wouldnt panic just yet 🙂 x

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.