mpgrunt222
Participant
@mpgrunt222

I’m trying to sleeve up my arm but I’m having a dilema. The tattoo on the top of my wrist doesn’t extend as far as the other one on the bottom of my wrst. I’m not sure where to end the sleeve. I feel like if I go with the tattoo on the bottom of my wrist that the sleeve will be too far into my hand and look wierd. I’ve added photos and marked where I could end the tattoo at with green pen. I’m going to use the same bricks you see towrds the top of my arm to make the sleeve with a clean line on my wrst. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on this?

u54yv.jpg

nqte1c.jpg

rho0uv.jpg

241s6k3.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Does it have to be even on both sides?

mpgrunt222
Participant
@mpgrunt222

I would like for both sides to be even.. I like the clean line look where the tattoo ends evenly all the way around.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

See I’m the opposite I like it when tattoos flow out and are not unnaturally cut off on a imaginary line.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

ending together doesnt matter to me………..I wouldnt bring the top piece down any further unless you dont want to be able to cover it with long sleeves. I have to cover mine at times,

bluey
Participant
@bluey

This is a BIG personal preference, I prefer the symmetrical straight line finish, but unless you are getting your hands tattooed or neck / facial tattoos you may want to the option to hide them on special occasions and if that is the case you can’t go any further. The choice is all yours and it looks great no matter what.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

FUCK HIDING IT! REVEAL THAT MOTHERFUCKING INK!!!!!!!!

:p

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Wardy your so radical………..I gots major taxes to pay, Ive got other people rent, food stamps, cable, phone bill and power bill to pay for ……………I gotta hide this shit and get my work on

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Wardy;100304 wrote:
FUCK HIDING IT! REVEAL THAT MOTHERFUCKING INK!!!!!!!!

:p

And that’s why you’ll never work a ‘real’ job for the rest of your life 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;100319 wrote:
And that’s why you’ll never work a ‘real’ job for the rest of your life 🙂

Im in a real job? haha, my Dad own’s he’s own company. Not many 18 year old’s can afford a 2litre Toyota Hilux truck and a car in the garage that has 231bhp, Who also is currently looking for he’s own house and getting a morgage 🙂 Im not saying it to brag or anything it’s just kind of annoying just because of my age im not in a good job. I know it’s been handed to me on a plate but a job’s a job.

It was intended as a joke Arni 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;100327 wrote:
Im in a real job? haha, my Dad own’s he’s own company. Not many 18 year old’s can afford a 2litre Toyota Hilux truck and a car in the garage that has 231bhp, Who also is currently looking for he’s own house and getting a morgage 🙂 Im not saying it to brag or anything it’s just kind of annoying just because of my age im not in a good job. I know it’s been handed to me on a plate but a job’s a job.

It was intended as a joke Arni 🙂

What is a hilux?
Pretty sure you had said you already owed a house that you were just living with “mum” as they re did the electric in the house. I may be wrong but that’s what I remember.
Keep your thumb out of your ass

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I’m thinking it has more to do with regularly sticking thumb up ass and the lack of spelling skills that may keep Wardy from the “good” jobs. 😉

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100361 wrote:
What is a hilux?
Pretty sure you had said you already owed a house that you were just living with “mum” as they re did the electric in the house. I may be wrong but that’s what I remember.
Keep your thumb out of your ass

That’s rented dude. Well spotted about my spelling Jeneration that’s what fucking about in school does for you.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Wardy;100366 wrote:
That’s rented dude. Well spotted about my spelling Jeneration that’s what fucking about in school does for you.

You rent a house and live with your mom? seems like a bit of a waste of money.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;100378 wrote:
You rent a house and live with your mom? seems like a bit of a waste of money.

No…. i thought you would of understood lol, i was living with my mum why the house i was renting was getting the electric&plumbing redone. I am now living in the house i am renting but looking for my own house (morgage) and something with a driveway and a garage.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.