Furrywall
Participant
@furrywall

Hi all,

I’m soon going to have my first tattoo hopefully on my right outer bicep, i have 16 inch biceps and am planning on getting bigger proberly to the point of 18/19 inches

does anyone think this is too much for the tattoo to adjust to, this will be clean slow growth not popping the old gym candy

the tattoo should be below this if it helps

any help would be massivly appreiciated

p.s. i know its customary to wear a watch on the left is there a similar rule with tattoo’s sounds daft i know but come on i wont know if i dont ask

Amok
Participant
@amok

I would wait till you’ve reached your goal but it probably wouldn’t be an issue.

Ps its not customary to wear a watch on your left wrist, that’s just what right-handed people do so it’s not in the way. But to answer your question, it makes no difference which arm your tattoo is on.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Like said above it is probably better that you wait but if you don’t decide to wait just don’t lift anything until the tattoo is fully healed.

Furrywall
Participant
@furrywall

I know waiting until i reach my goal would be the best thing to do but doing it clean with no supplements will take a year or 2.
i said doing it clean as in my experience using steroids and other naughty supplements apart from side effects, you grow too quickly and end up with stretch marks.

i’m too impatient to wait that long for the tattoo, i really want it since i saw it

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Furrywall;100145 wrote:
I know waiting until i reach my goal would be the best thing to do but doing it clean with no supplements will take a year or 2.
i said doing it clean as in my experience using steroids and other naughty supplements apart from side effects, you grow too quickly and end up with stretch marks.

i’m too impatient to wait that long for the tattoo, i really want it since i saw it

Well if this is the case get the tattoo but you will need to take a break from the lifting whilst your tattoo heal’s. Otherwise your tattoo will get ruined, I am a qualified fitness instructor trust me i know.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This is fucking priceless

Amok
Participant
@amok

hey man, don’t bash the Microsoft Paint tribal and eyes!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;100172 wrote:
hey man, don’t bash the Microsoft Paint tribal and eyes!

haha i actually only just noticed this haha

Furrywall
Participant
@furrywall

whats wrong with paint lol paint is awesome its like photoshop for people who dont care how it turns out lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Furrywall;100188 wrote:
whats wrong with paint lol paint is awesome its like photoshop for people who dont care how it turns out lol

That’s a really good attitude about something your having tattooed on your skin dude. 😮

Furrywall
Participant
@furrywall

i obviously care how the tattoo comes out but im not having an exact copy of the pic inked in.
im sure any artist i decide to use will be experienced and smart enough to make allowances for any slightly dodgy paint fails

im not an artist, i can’t draw/paint etc changing the colour with paint was the best my ability allows me to do!

Amok
Participant
@amok

I would recommend just getting the wolfs head and lose the blue tribal bits. Will look much better that way.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’d like to see the tribal as it was before the paint job. I have a feeling it will look 10 times better.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.