Xylez
Participant
@xylez

heyyyooooo So i am looking to get my forearm finished. My tattoo sleeve is going to be a memorial sleeve, i have love on my inner forearm, Family on the back and my cousins memorial tattoo on top. I am looking for filler ideas that are obviously “Raw”. Open to all suggestions..

27231818726272173621291.jpg

pete28
Participant
@pete28

Since it is a memorial tattoo maybe you can incorporate some things that your cousin enjoyed in life. Did you share anything in life that you both enjoyed? There are so many different avenues of approach you could take. Perhaps if you could provide some more detail as to your cousins life we could assist you with some information. Let us know.

Xylez
Participant
@xylez

Thanks for the input! Im just looking for a filler in general not perhaps in correlation to my cousin. This tattoo was dedicated to him. My next one is one the back of my sister half wrapped in wings then im going to start filling it in. Im just more curious about what kind of fillers i could use? I dont want any color this sleeve is strictly a black/skin color/shade.

someone told me i could fill it in with the black flowers around, but idk if that would look all that decent? Im just looking for something semi-dark to be used as a filler. Some people have flames surrounding it i dont want that.

However, thanks for your input!

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

Fillers seem to take more time to decide than anything else lol. I finally decided on paisley fillers. I’m trying to finish up my lower arm also.

Clouds, waves, stars, smoke… I think some clouds and smoke would fit everything together with what you have. Definitely some kind of shading.

Xylez
Participant
@xylez

Haha yea, i definitely want more shading because he does a very good job. I am just unsure of what could be good fillers. hes going to be working with me obviously to decide but i just wanted to get some ideas

Also should i get my sisters tattoo before i decide what kind of fillers i want to do? Or have that done so i know what it will look like with the fillers in place

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.