buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Holy shit you have a huge tumor on the back of your leg. You need to see a doctor to get rid of it.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4
buttwheat;82343 wrote:
Holy shit you have a huge tumor on the back of your leg. You need to see a doctor to get rid of it.

Lol, sorry about the calf muscle. I’m a runner and they developed pretty nicely.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Just for the heck of it, I thought I’d post a photo of my wife’s tattoo that she got. It healed up very nice for her. It’s located on her right hip. The colors represent our family’s birthstones. Like I said, she swears that it will be the last one she gets because there’s no way in Hades that she can stand another one. We’ll see…..

Adler
Participant
@adler

I like your wife’s tattoo. Simple, feminine, good placement and a nice way to represent your family. My bet is she gets another, it may take a while but I doubt she’s done.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Thank you, Adler. She was going to go with the just the hearts but the artist added in the simple curls so the tattoo would go with the flow of her hip/body. She is very pleased with it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That’s pretty cute. You may want to try to find a new artist for your next one the lines are a little wonky. But overall they are good congrats to the both of you on your new ink.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Fair enough. He’s done good on all my tats, at least I think so.

I know there’s no way she’ll go to him or anyone to get it touched up though. She’s scared to death of that needle now. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.