Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Where does all this gender specific placement crap come from. Reminds me of the belief that a guy with only his right ear pierced is gay.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Yeah thats pretty silly

I remember back in the 1970s that was a big deal (LOL)

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

My question wasn’t meant to offend anyone. I was just asking as a general rule. My apologies if it offended any forum members.

Glad I got mine where I wanted it. No regrets….other than I wish what little leg hair I had would grow back. 😮

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

that is why you see so many guys with lower back tattoos///////////

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
reefdiver;81815 wrote:
that is why you see so many guys with lower back tattoos///////////

Yep. Like me. Anyone who doesn’t like it, can kiss what’s immediately below it. If my wife doesn’t nail them first – she’s got a mean left hook!

Feminine-schmeminine…

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Here’s a pic a week after getting it done. I have to go back and have him touch it up once completely healed.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I had to go back to the start of the thread to see what this was supposed to be.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

The cedar tree right?

the guy did a good job! 🙂

and yes you are right its very original

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Thanks Aussie.

Buttwheat, someone asked me if it was an arrowhead the other day. I’ve been asked a few times about what it is. Definitly a conversation starter.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t get the Lebanese flag part I just don’t see it. What part of the leg did you end up getting it on?

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4
buttwheat;82296 wrote:
I don’t get the Lebanese flag part I just don’t see it. What part of the leg did you end up getting it on?

It’s not the flag itself, just the tree from it.
Lebanon-flag.gif

I got it on the inside of my left leg just below the bottom of my calf.

Now, don’t get me wrong here….I’m no terrorist or anything. I don’t consider myself a “Lebanese-American”. I’m an American born on American soil and I’m very proud of it. This tree just represents my mother’s family that came over from Lebanon and started a life here four generations ago.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
jsimpson4;82308 wrote:
It’s not the flag itself, just the tree from it.

I got it on the inside of my left leg just below the bottom of my calf.

I get it now. Cool. That area was a bit tender on me how was it for you?

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Thank you, Buttwheat and yes, it was very tender. My wife was watching as I was getting this and I had to grin and act like nothing was bothering me. If she saw any pain in my face, there’s no way she would have gotten her first tattoo that night as she has a very low tolerance for pain. She told me that however the tattoo turns out after healing is how it’s going to stay because there’s no way she is going back for more. 🙂

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

This photo will give you an idea about where the cedar tree is located and it’s general size.

Akolutos
Participant
@akolutos

I don’t think placement has a whole lot to do with being feminine or not. I agree with what’s been said about it being more important of what it is that your getting. I’m glad to hear that it turned out well for you though. And for your wife!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.