nothingcanstopmenow
@

Hey, guys. So here’s my dilemma: I’m really desperate to get another tattoo, possibly a portrait on my arm. However, I’m really skinny and my arms are pretty slim. I’ve tried to gain weight and have even lifted weights but I’m just not seeing any results and I’m sick of waiting. If I was to get the portrait tattoo done now and then went to the gym afterward to bulk up my arms, would it warp and stretch badly?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wait until puberty hits. Of coarse if your arm grows your tattoo is going to stretch and distort. If you are desperately needing another tattoo may I suggest a pokemon on your back.;)

Bixler
Participant
@bixler

you got nothing to worry about man, unless your justin bieber and decide to start juicing to become governator esque (80s version); you will not get big enough to make it a noticeable difference. You said yourself you’re having a hard time putting on weight as is, so what makes you think that after you get the portrait that your biceps will suddenly start to grow? Go ahead and find a good artist to do your work, and don’t worry about it being distorted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.