ontwo
Participant
@ontwo
turbosatan;53421 wrote:
to be honest if he has admitted the mistake and that is somethign in itself i would give him the chance to fix the issue. if it doesnt work out how you want then he will have to pay for the laser removeal of the top half of that letter simple as. he will have insurance which will cover that kjind of expense and as he has already admitted fault i would give him the opportunity to fix it.

otherwise it looks bad on several fronts. if you go elsewhere they have a bad impression opf what might otherwise be a very good artist who had a lapse of concentration and while that is a very very bad trait in a tattooist it happens to us all from time to time.

give him the chance to fix it and make sure he knows if it is not done very well then you will be looking at having the top part of that letter corrected with laser treatment and you will want him to cover the cost. he will probably know someone who offers the treatment. many tatooists have laser removal tools as part of their kits now for coverups etc.

thats my 2c anyway

Turbo makes a great point. I stand corrected in my initial assessment

vixin928
Participant
@vixin928

thank you very much turbosatan! i feel like you understand where im coming from. i have been to him before so i wanted to give him the chance to fix his fatal error…i mean he was VERY remorseful!

thank you seriously for your input =)

vixin928
Participant
@vixin928

any other opinions?!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Sorry been away for a few days – I would suggest black/grey shadowing as white simply fades out too quickly.
I am sure it can be fixed without too much hassle.

Good luck.

Take Care
Matthew

vixin928
Participant
@vixin928

ok, cool. thanks =D

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Did he actually charge you for his mistake?
Lol… I wouldn’t have paid a single dime.

vixin928
Participant
@vixin928

Well I dont think it’s too funny but yeah I paid, left, noticed the mistake, called his cell and he said he would fix it, no charge!

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77
vixin928;53889 wrote:
Well I dont think it’s too funny but yeah I paid, left, noticed the mistake, called his cell and he said he would fix it, no charge!

You honestly should DEMAND a refund.

vixin928
Participant
@vixin928

If I’m not happy with the fix.

BIKERinBLACK77
Participant
@bikerinblack77

Please post pics of the fix when you get them.
I’m curious to see how it will turn out.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.