TattooistArt
Participant
@tattooistart
ArniVidar;89223 wrote:
I’m loving the format. What a great project.

Why are they published so sporadically?

The intention was to get advertising and keep it free, but people are too old school and still thinking that the printed edition is better for advertising, and as it costs a good money to get it translated, pai writer and electronic format platform, I do release one when I could afford. I refuse to advertise tattoo machines and inks and incentive newbees, therefore we are changing a few things around and a new website and also a printed edition will also be available but also keeping the electronic format… in 10 days should be ready, and so it will be monthly issues… well I hope so… and hopefully the project will keep going… I hope that you all will like it…

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, I’m loving it at least, and I hope you continue with it.

It could do with some proofreading, though.

TattooistArt
Participant
@tattooistart
ArniVidar;89363 wrote:
Well, I’m loving it at least, and I hope you continue with it.

It could do with some proofreading, though.

Thank you. Yes I am aware of the grammar errors and I now have someone that will proof read it all as I am not a native english speaker 😀

thank you for the possitive criticism as it is always good to hear what is wrong so I can improve more

Panthen
Participant
@panthen
TattooistArt;89360 wrote:
The intention was to get advertising and keep it free, but people are too old school and still thinking that the printed edition is better for advertising, and as it costs a good money to get it translated, pai writer and electronic format platform, I do release one when I could afford. I refuse to advertise tattoo machines and inks and incentive newbees, therefore we are changing a few things around and a new website and also a printed edition will also be available but also keeping the electronic format… in 10 days should be ready, and so it will be monthly issues… well I hope so… and hopefully the project will keep going… I hope that you all will like it…

It’s a great project and you should be proud of doing it!! Keep it up!

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked
WardyInk;89069 wrote:
mustn’t be a very “successful” magazine if there posting on a forum for advertisement.

There’s a nude girl on the front page. It’s sccessful enough. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.