haoleboy
Participant
@haoleboy

Recently had my 8th session on my sleeve. The first night I fell asleep and woke up with my arm folded. The area in the fold had splitting, which has now turned into pitting or a crater type of scab which appears deep enough to draw concern. Being day 7 since the last session, is there anything I can do or apply to help the skin regenerate in this area? Definatly dont want to be left with a hole type of scar in that area…thanks in advance for any information/knowledge you can kick my way…

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Welcome!:D

Do you by any chance have a quality picture you can post?

Cheers,
Marcus

haoleboy
Participant
@haoleboy

iPhone picture (sorry at work)

The two scabbed center ridges both have these pitting/crater type indentions that I am worried about. That whole area is the only area that scabbed due to sleeping/irritation at work from folding the arm.

photo.jpg

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

Aw I see, I have had scabs look like this before from whacking my new ink at work and those areas for me healed like scars. Hopefully that’s not the case here.

All the best with healing!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

nothing you can do but dry the scabs as fast as possible, dont pick and pray when they fall they dont bring much with them,
honestly they dont look that bad, I like to wait many weeks before retouching those areas

haoleboy
Participant
@haoleboy

Right on, will do. I appreciate you guys taking time to share your advice, thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.