anonymous0
Participant
@anonymous0

hello…my name’s Jessy.I recently got my first tattoo…some bats on my wrist.I got it July 7…
Im doing all the proper after care..i wash it about 2 times a day,just lukewarm water,sweeping it with napkin and after that i apply my antibiotic ointment.Today i had a bath and coovered my tattoo with a plastic wrap.but later when i applied the ointment i noticed that in some areas looks like some ink is missing and alot more of scabs around..
when im applying the antibiotic ointment some scabs are moving and im freaking out…you know is it normal?
sorry for my bad english.thanks

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This tattoo is a week old there is no need to put ointment on it. Let the tattoo dry out DON’T put any thing on it. A picture would really help

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;91498 wrote:
This tattoo is a week old there is no need to put ointment on it. Let the tattoo dry out DON’T put any thing on it. A picture would really help

I always got told to keep it damp 😮 i always keep mine soaked in bepanthen from day 1

No need to worry just yet, see what it look’s like when it’s healed. If worse comes to worse just get it touched up for free.

anonymous0
Participant
@anonymous0

well,the tattoo artist told me that i have to apply antibiotic ointment all the time for 15 days.
and he told me that i could have baths but not hot water on it.
here’s some pictures:
IMG_0567.jpg
IMG_0554.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Well after a while the scab comes loose and starts coming off so that can make it not look good. wait around 3weeks and see what it looks like then.

Amok
Participant
@amok

It looks like you’ve got way too much cream on that arm? You can lose colour if you do that. And 15 days is too long to be applying cream. 10 days max and use as little as possible.

Here’s a good page with tattoo aftercare:

http://kianforreal.com/wp/tattoo-aftercare/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.