elmoyote
Participant
@elmoyote
Quote:

Hello everyone about 2 months ago i had a dragon done around my arm came out nice and just recently some of the lines on the whole dragon tattoo started to swell. I dont have any itch or pain im just concern. Any suggestions on why this happened?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

upload a picture…

And you might be alergic to the Ink

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

What I think you’re trying to say is that it feels “raised”… like if you run your fingers over it, you can feel it. I think it’s normal. I get them from time to time just like if I get goose bumps.

elmoyote
Participant
@elmoyote

Thanks imperial1904 that is exactly what my tattoo feels like raised.:)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

If your on about what i think your on about he might have scared the muscle tissue i also have this on my arm from when i got my tribal done when i was 15, I have a big lump where the artist went in to deep.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I don’t think it’s anything to worry about. All my tattoos do the same, even the ones I’ve gotten 10-11 years ago. I’m not an expert, this is from what I’ve experienced. It could be anything from change in temperature (cold weather especially), if it’s itchy/you scratch it (after it’s been healed), stuff like that.

Right now, one of my tattoos is a little raised after I slapped it cause it was itchy but my other tattoos are smooth. ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

yes it is just some scar tissue probably gets worse when you get warm.

Ether that or it’s the AIDS.

elmoyote
Participant
@elmoyote

I’m just an addon to my sleeve I went all tribal. So the dragon just goes around. The artist who is doing my work is very artistic.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Quote:
Ether that or it’s the AIDS.

LOL…

And im sorry to hear you went all tribal ๐Ÿ™

I got a tribal and i regret it now i hate all tribal’s.

I hope you wont regret yours

Amok
Participant
@amok
WardyInk;87435 wrote:
LOL…

And im sorry to hear you went all tribal ๐Ÿ™

I got a tribal and i regret it now i hate all tribal’s.

I hope you wont regret yours

People are starting to say the same about Japanese tattoos. And I’m sure it’ll happen with other styles soon enough.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.